Ary & George Part #2

To bad it's in tec works,had a lot of fun watching Ary And George at late night,they were watching an movie(asterix)then Ary starting fooling with Tabu,then..she start fooling with george:biggrin:,well probarby they will be up online later in day.cheers to them.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

2206 and Andreea has arrived and is on the sofa in the L/R with Ary; let the game sbegin.  :angel:  :biggrin:

what kind of game?

3 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

2206 and Andreea has arrived and is on the sofa in the L/R with Ary; let the game sbegin.  :angel:  :biggrin:

Sadly think won't be any game,just talk and maybe an shower from Andreea if much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly think won't be any game,just talk and maybe an shower from Andreea if much.

I fear you are (again) right. I had some hopes when she arrived and Ary promptly peeled off her top and bra in front of her before putting the vest on. No doubt she is more comfortable braless anyway. Ary is cooking now and then they will eat so any action will be an hour or more away at best. I shall not be staying up when the clocks change to summertime this weekend in the UK. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well you were right, I was hoping for a little action but it was a relatively quiet night. I suppose it's good to have a non-sexual girls night once and a while. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, itsme said:

Well you were right, I was hoping for a little action but it was a relatively quiet night. I suppose it's good to have a non-sexual girls night once and a while. 

Its Probrably one of the few points Ary And George need to improve/step up,honestly I don't wish they have lots of guests doing sex very frequently,because it's one of my few places that I like to just watch them talking and playing etc,but they sure would improve the ritm of house(and maybe get some more people watching)with an couple guests from time to time that did more openly sexual moments.But of course it's up to A&G.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Its Probrably one of the few points Ary And George need to improve/step up,honestly I don't wish they have lots of guests doing sex very frequently,because it's one of my few places that I like to just watch them talking and playing etc,but they sure would improve the ritm of house(and maybe get some more people watching)with an couple guests from time to time that did more openly sexual moments.But of course it's up to A&G.

Yeah. I know what you want to tell. And we want to improve something more. To big problem is the people who are very scared about the cams and I don t understend why. But we hope in 1-2 weeks this to be changed. 

We are open at more ,but need to have with who ,if you can understend what I wanted to say. 

Kiss. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Yeah. I know what you want to tell. And we want to improve something more. To big problem is the people who are very scared about the cams and I don t understend why. But we hope in 1-2 weeks this to be changed. 

We are open at more ,but need to have with who ,if you can understend what I wanted to say. 

Kiss. 

a couple like you guys would be gr8 because you are so natural & relaxed. but you're special. not everyone can be that way.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Kiss. 

Patty would be a good start :cool: