Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

19 minutes ago, tweety said:

As a freeloader, every time I voice my displeasure, it reinforces the VH business argument to "buy a subscription". So, I will stop and let them stew in others' anger.

I had give up on that kind of things.. it's the better solution... Just needed to step to another apartment. It's the advantage of having too many... not all with same quality, but it is what it is 

1 hour ago, totodu76 said:

Less living, house webcam, Cam badly placed I stop my subscription from this evening, to protest.

i don't know how long you've subscribed but if you stop & then pick it up later it will cost more & the access to archives may also be limited. let the others worry about themselves.

Wow what happened, I've stepped away for a few days and come back to see a lot of crying on this page about the moving of the free cam in the living room to the loggia, then when Henry does a great thing by moving the loggia cam to help there is still crying. People get a grip the world hasn't ended, I can say when I was free loading I was happy when I finally seen someone back in the day's there were only 3 apartments to view & a lot of the time they hung out in there bedrooms. During that time i didn't jump on here and start crying about cams, they even changed free cams at some points and i just went ok its there perogative and still enjoyed the show i was getting.

You can scream and bitch or moan till the cows come home VH is a buisness and doesnnt require to show any good parts of any apartment.

Really all I am trying to say is be greatful that you had such a good ride and move on. Plus you really should be greatful to Mira & Henry for at least trying to ease the problem by moving the free cam.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Swingers brIng in new subscribers. Having Mira and Henry disappear from view will turn out to be a bad business decision. Just try to imagine how many subscriptions Anna and Alex brought in? Now, imagine if all of those sex parties happened away from the free cams? There is a reason to display the sex parties in view of a free cam. It’s great advertising and it works! 

My guess is that it wasn’t VH who asked to have the free cam removed, it was Mira and Henry. More then likely because their guests are more comfortable that way. 

I’m happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

I'm sorry to have to disagree slightly, they don't have to show the full party to entice new sub's, the reason that got me to eventually sub was Layne. Layne would start something on the free cam and move to the bedroom (subscribed view cams) to continue and finish. Yes start something on a freeview and move to a non free view entices folk IMO.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Just In said:

Wow what happened, I've stepped away for a few days and come back to see a lot of crying on this page about the moving of the free cam in the living room to the loggia, then when Henry does a great thing by moving the loggia cam to help there is still crying. People get a grip the world hasn't ended, I can say when I was free loading I was happy when I finally seen someone back in the day's there were only 3 apartments to view & a lot of the time they hung out in there bedrooms. During that time i didn't jump on here and start crying about cams, they even changed free cams at some points and i just went ok its there perogative and still enjoyed the show i was getting.

You can scream and bitch or moan till the cows come home VH is a buisness and doesnnt require to show any good parts of any apartment.

Really all I am trying to say is be greatful that you had such a good ride and move on. Plus you really should be greatful to Mira & Henry for at least trying to ease the problem by moving the free cam.

One of the best posts made in this thread from the past two days.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey freeloaders!!! And I say that with affection since I’ve been one myself. 

Camarads basically has all of their cams open right now. If VH wants to lock down their site to freeloaders why not watch Camarads until they come to their senses. Hell, I think VH needs to lower th damn price anyways. 

Have fun guys!

Lower the price? You are funny. You get the same amount of places with a lot more actions for less than RLC pricing... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

One of the best posts made in this thread from the past two days.

And this was written after a good bottle of wine.

• Like 1