Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

5 minutes ago, PALMDOC1000 said:

Like...........a smoke break! yuk

There has been all kinds of action that takes place on the loggia; BJ's, sex, fooling around... I'm actually surprised we haven't seen someone getting fucked facing the camera at this point.

13 minutes ago, PALMDOC1000 said:

Not interested. Not about to spend any amount of time waiting for something to happen. Totally lost interest in this site. Bye for now. 

This is not the reaction that VH wants or hopes to see.

While on the subject of one less cam, VHTV needs to re-think that banner that goes across the screen showing other apartments.  Occupying 20% screen space - especially on cams that are poorly placed where people are active (but blocked by the banner), is ill-conceived.  RLC's solution is much better.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Why you gotta be so disrespectful to CC members? Especially to people who aren’t subscribers. Not everyone has the money to splurge on VH. Some people just want to be able to see enough to enjoy an escape from their reality and maybe share some comments here. No need to be rude.

Very well said!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why you gotta be so disrespectful to CC members? Especially to people who aren’t subscribers. Not everyone has the money to splurge on VH. Some people just want to be able to see enough to enjoy an escape from their reality and maybe share some comments here. No need to be rude.

I totally agree with you Amy, since I also belong to the group of individuals who cannot just afford the subscription amount 

I am an ardent voyeur but however much want to splurge on my passion I can only depend on the free cams

• Like 2