Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Ex hubby... then I have a chance... like hell... O well I dream on. Thanks Amy xxx

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Guess I was wrong. Ex-husband!

No. It`s just new friend with big dick. She is single now and will be possible to have few friends.

Her ex-husband this guy.

About free cam in LR. Guys in M&H apt. - it's like using pirate copy Witcher 3. They deserve a subscription. And if they leave because low earnings - subscribers will lose. As far as I understand, a free camera is always 0. Even if the subscriber - watching.

Now you can see the activity on all cams with preview-bar.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I think you’re right about the free cam even when viewed by a subscriber. If true, that’s a real shame. But, what’s fair for the other tenants has to be fair for all. If closing cams boosts their bottomline then all of the other tenants should be allowed to do the same. 

They could solve this whole thing if they just put a cam in the kitchen or in the corner by the door. 

All participants have such an possibility (you can remember the old apartment Anastasia - where the kitchen was free, and then premium). Only M&H always had a regular action on free camera, including top events - orgies.

Compare with Anna is not correct, then there was no preview. And the free camera had a pretty bad angle. New cam - cameras are paid by participants (rent or purchase).

Why should they finance new camera that will bring in 0$? Or change a good angle - to bad especially?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Why do MH get special treatment? Because of ratings? It’s not fair to the other tenants/managers to have to live under a free cam in their main living space, while MH don’t. Again, imagine if all of the apts only had a free loggia cam. You see? How come the other tenants have to carry water for MH?

Easily. Each participant can choose or rearrange free cameras. If someone decides to put free camera in bedroom - he will do it, on the balcony - he will do it.

For example, Misty (8 cams) - 1 free camera and she is trying to do all action in the bedroom. Lisa (8 cams) - 1 free cam in kitchen with no any action 95% time. Dean&Candy (8 cams) - 1 free cam in kitchen. Cleo&Axel (8 cams) - 1 free cam in hall. Ella&Isaac (8 cams) - 1 free cam in LR - bad angle.