Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

2 hours ago, Howard said:

I think what the dude is saying (or as I interpret) is the free cam that VH took away made it MORE enticing to subscribe.

Kinda agree with that but I can see why VH took it away.  If VH is business-minded and analytical, they'll know within 4-6 weeks whether it was wise to block out the cam.

Same could be said for Nina/Alan/Serena LR cam.  Once in a while they bang it out on that (stained) couch. VH may one day feel they are giving away content and take that cam away.  On the flip side, they have to give 'something' to entice new pervs to subscribe.  Their kicthen cam ain't gonna do it.  And for M&H, that loggia cam (as it is now slightly tilted to the LR) also won't entice a newbie to subscribe.  But VH will figure out what works.

FREE ADVICE TO VH:  It's CONTENT that brings the money in.  Give people a taste of content and if it appeals to them, they'll join. M&H provides content.  Taking away one of the popular free cams...how will a new viewer be able to decide?  But they'll figure it out (maybe re-position the cam or add another cam that shows the kitchen and a good tease of the LR).

Good post Howard, as always. One, the Women on VHTV, are far more exciting than RLC would ever be! "CONTENT" They have the BEST WOMEN, BEST SHOWS, and BEST FUCKING than any of the other Voyeur sites put together. A FACT! The only beef I have with VHTV are the CAM setup... Other than that, "can't touch this." I don't have time to view other apartments, but when I do have the opportunity, I'm amazed of the sexuality these women represent. Personal and real naughty!!! I have been a member for 30 days; I still have not been able to watch other Apartments, to much action in one Apartment to go exploring IMO..  I still want to check out "play Misty for me."  and Ella... iPirat:cool:

• Like 4

WOW, I went away for a week and come back to find my favorite house shut down the main camera to us freeloaders. I understand, but now I have no reason to click this house. That means a LOT less clicks in the end. I can't get a "paid" subscription as the High Command would NEVER allow me to fritter away money on it. So... I have no choice but to stay a freeloader. Beginning to wonder about even coming back much to VH thingy much any more. I will give it a few days and see. Very disappointing. I will get over it one way or the other.

• Like 2