Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

Hey Henry,or Mira; you guys need to move that #2 cam in the living room of Darcie's apartment or install another cam in the living room directly across from the couch.  Number 2  cam is too far away for enjoyable viewing..  Thank you..:heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

no. it is ME Andromeda

Oh no lol... I use to own that game. It wasn't a bad game but I thought it was horrible compared to the original trilogy. Please let me know if you enjoy it.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh no lol... I use to own that game. It wasn't a bad game but I thought it was horrible compared to the original trilogy. Please let me know if you enjoy it.

Yes I liked the other three parts much better. Andromeda is not a really bad game but it does not feel like Mass Effect.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

i play it for the check. previosly parts were much better for me

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

i play it for the check. previosly parts were much better for me

The fact that you liked the original trilogy makes you one million times cooler in my book. All three games were very easily my favorite games of the last gen. So many memorable characters and moments. Honestly I can't say enough good things about them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that you liked the original trilogy makes you one million times cooler in my book. All three games were very easily my favorite games of the last gen. So many memorable characters and moments. Honestly I can't say enough good things about them.

What was your favorite? Mine was Rex :biggrin: