Misty Part #3

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's sad - but it seems the game is over.:cry: Topic is dead. Statistics are dead (if I not mistaken - yesterday she had week-salary - as for typical day before 4-5 weeks ago, without orgies and new guys). Misty need to help family. And she, as her bf work only on VH. In this mode, they can not be long (a month maximum with Anna help - with managers Lina&Alex = Misty would packed her bags now for example).

They are trying to organize swing-party. But they been trying more for 2 weeks - result is zero. There is another problem. Efficiency. Misty stopped for more than a month. A lot of crazy things happened this month. Polly meet two black boys and they will return soon. Opened completely mad apartment Foxy with packages of Amphetamine and many wild guests. Otto&Lola completely Bi with last man. Old apartments also progressing.

I do not think - that Misty will make an exchange at the moment. Without an exchange, parties will not be successful. My opinion. They risk falling into the same situation as Katie&Phil. When - any activity, they receive a minimum statistics and leaving the project without money.:sad:

Thanks Groomy for the info. I've noticed that most of Alex apts are not making any progress right now. Maybe Alex is too busy with the baby at this moment. With all the new apts that are (surprisingly) doing well, it becomes difficult for many to survive.

Do you have any info over the future of Em & Sid? How about Lisa/Chloe? It looks like Chloe doesn't do much lately and only sleeps there now and then.

18 minutes ago, pahman said:

Thanks Groomy for the info. I've noticed that most of Alex apts are not making any progress right now. Maybe Alex is too busy with the baby at this moment. With all the new apts that are (surprisingly) doing well, it becomes difficult for many to survive.

Do you have any info over the future of Em & Sid? How about Lisa/Chloe? It looks like Chloe doesn't do much lately and only sleeps there now and then.

I was busy - so I did not look at most of the apartments.

Sid and Em earned well on that orgy. But in general they are rather bad now. My opinion is the same. With Sid - no chance of survival. Em can be one of the top. But she may not be - it all depends on her.

Lisa - their shows with toys give good statistics.

Mira and Henry are good.

Anastasia and Nyusha are also successful.

Dean and Candy - bad. Misty at least does not create any problems. Dean and Candy collected a lot of fines.

Bree&Drew - in general bad, but they will be afloat. Because they work outside the project.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sid and Em earned well on that orgy. But in general they are rather bad now. My opinion is the same. With Sid - no chance of survival. Em can be one of the top. But she may not be - it all depends on her.

Mira and Henry are good.

Dean and Candy - bad. Misty at least does not create any problems. Dean and Candy collected a lot of fines.

Bree&Drew - in general bad, but they will be afloat. Because they work outside the project.

A big problem for Misty is the place she lives in. Lighting and cam quality is rather bad compared to new places. Why should people watch when there are much nicer places to watch. The place is way too dark and cam positions also far from optimal.

En effet, les nouveaux appartements ont fait du bien aux membres. Originalité, personnages délirants, .... 

Je suis récent sur le site et j'avoue que je ne suis pas venu pour voir un couple regarder la TV pendant des heures et faire l'amour 10 minutes avant de dormir. 

Il semble que les "couples" passifs sont assez payés pour ne pas se rendre compte du danger.

PS: les statistiques sont consultables par le membres? Merci.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Mira and Henry are good.

Thanks Groomy.

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

En effet, les nouveaux appartements ont fait du bien aux membres. Originalité, personnages délirants, .... 

Je suis récent sur le site et j'avoue que je ne suis pas venu pour voir un couple regarder la TV pendant des heures et faire l'amour 10 minutes avant de dormir. 

Il semble que les "couples" passifs sont assez payés pour ne pas se rendre compte du danger.

PS: les statistiques sont consultables par le membres? Merci.

Probablement.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A big problem for Misty is the place she lives in. Lighting and cam quality is rather bad compared to new places. Why should people watch when there are much nicer places to watch. The place is way too dark and cam positions also far from optimal.

She has a normal technical part. Polly, for example, is worse.

She is 8 months on the project. Just sex with a regular guy - when in other apartments the movement, orgies, parties, there are no chances.

For example - Mira and Henry pragmatically say "Who is just interested in our sex? Almost nobody. Ok, we invited guests, meet new people and make parties."

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

She has a normal technical part. Polly, for example, is worse.

She is 8 months on the project. Just sex with a regular guy - when in other apartments the movement, orgies, parties, there are no chances.

For example - Mira and Henry pragmatically say "Who is just interested in our sex? Almost nobody. Ok, we invited guests, meet new people and make parties."

Agree lighting in Polly place is really bad. Will be fixed soon. But when she wants to attract viewers it does not help making a party in a place with such bad lighting and cam positions. Using the flickering lights makes it worse.

• Like 1

It's sad for Misty because her trademark was having sex with different guys and it was fun to count the number of guys. 

About Lisa, it seems to me that she's trying to sideline Chloe to put her lazy dude friend in the place. What do you think about that Groomy? 

5 hours ago, groomy said:

It's sad - but it seems the game is over.:cry: Topic is dead. Statistics are dead (if I not mistaken - yesterday she had week-salary - as for typical day before 4-5 weeks ago, without orgies and new guys). Misty need to help family. And she, as her bf work only on VH. In this mode, they can not be long (a month maximum with Anna help - with managers Lina&Alex = Misty would packed her bags now for example).

They are trying to organize swing-party. But they been trying more for 2 weeks - result is zero. There is another problem. Efficiency. Misty stopped for more than a month. A lot of crazy things happened this month. Polly meet two black boys and they will return soon. Opened completely mad apartment Foxy with packages of Amphetamine and many wild guests. Otto&Lola completely Bi with last man. Old apartments also progressing.

I do not think - that Misty will make an exchange at the moment. Without an exchange, parties will not be successful. My opinion. They risk falling into the same situation as Katie&Phil. When - any activity, they receive a minimum statistics and leaving the project without money.:sad:

sad but i think you are right. she hasn't been interesting for a while now. 3somes with #38 & 39 & nyusha & kevin were the last of the old misty.

• Like 1