Misty Part #3

23 hours ago, Rhdem said:

That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :biggrin: She finally
found a use for him. If she starts riding him, somebody please post
some pics or GIFs (large ones, please). Thanks a lot!

I wonder what it took to get that strap-on around that waist? :biggrin:

Great shots, Rhdem!!!

1f2e0585a6bbf4897cced52a48bdebf8.gif.1764bef8e87cc4c2502ce65da1941b39.gif

It's sad - but it seems the game is over.:cry: Topic is dead. Statistics are dead (if I not mistaken - yesterday she had week-salary - as for typical day before 4-5 weeks ago, without orgies and new guys). Misty need to help family. And she, as her bf work only on VH. In this mode, they can not be long (a month maximum with Anna help - with managers Lina&Alex = Misty would packed her bags now for example).

They are trying to organize swing-party. But they been trying more for 2 weeks - result is zero. There is another problem. Efficiency. Misty stopped for more than a month. A lot of crazy things happened this month. Polly meet two black boys and they will return soon. Opened completely mad apartment Foxy with packages of Amphetamine and many wild guests. Otto&Lola completely Bi with last man. Old apartments also progressing.

I do not think - that Misty will make an exchange at the moment. Without an exchange, parties will not be successful. My opinion. They risk falling into the same situation as Katie&Phil. When - any activity, they receive a minimum statistics and leaving the project without money.:sad:

• Like 1