Misty Part #3

I don't understand mens anatomy. What does pressure have anything to do with getting hard? If i was with 2 hot naked guys on a sofa, nothing would prevent me from getting ready for action, Not that I've ever been in that situation. Why isn't it impossible for him not to get hard?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't understand mens anatomy. What does pressure have anything to do with getting hard? If i was with 2 hot naked guys on a sofa, nothing would prevent me from getting ready for action, Not that I've ever been in that situation. Why isn't it impossible for him not to get hard?

mostly its in the mind is he under preasure to perform ? also is he really comfortable doing on cam and in front of others.and booze also leads to brewers droop

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

We don't have a button to "on/off" 😁It's all in mind...

• Like 5