Misty Part #3

Poor Misty has been slaving away topless in the kitchen, then has to out on the loggia, climb up to adjust the camera angle, go back to the kitchen while the camera 4 (loggia) swings back to it's incorrect angle again. A woman's work is never done.😔

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Just In said:

Misty fixing loggia cam and giving the city a nice view in return. 😀👍

ScreenHunter 1239.jpg  

Funnily I have never thought Misty that attractive facially but when you see her up close like this she is a very attractive women wow.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Funnily I have never thought Misty that attractive facially but when you see her up close like this she is a very attractive women wow.

Funnily I had the same thought. Please don't kick my ass for my thoughts Misty.😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Funnily I had the same thought. Please don't kick my ass for my thoughts Misty.😀

May i say x3??? :angel: But already notice some differences on looks depending the houses (lights/cams) and some photos from twitter on some tenants

Maybe it's photoshop 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

May i say x3??? :angel: But already notice some differences on looks depending the houses (lights/cams) and some photos from twitter on some tenants

Maybe it's photoshop 😁

They have photoshop built into VH cams that is brilliant.🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Sparkles said:

😁

Or some insta filters!! humm i think i'm giving too much ideas!! 😎

Well if they put a pint of lager in front of each cam lens then us Brits will think everyone is outstanding(we call it beer goggles effect).😁

• Like 1