Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jjkopite said:

The BJ's with Joe became totally boring, I've seen people look like they had more fun getting a tooth pulled!!

Edda was always awesome, if she was giving anyone else a blowob like she does, other than Joe,their legs would be straight out, arms flailing like they we're actually getting a tooth pulled. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Edda was always awesome, if she was giving anyone else a blowob like she does, other than Joe,their legs would be straight out, arms flailing like they we're actually getting a tooth pulled. 

I believe Joe's new job is as a Zombie Impersonator :biggrin:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Snry7axZ_o.jpg

Compare to the times that Edda had her own apartment, it would be really hot if she does freelance work in Serena or Polly apartments.

Imagine if Edda and Serena have an episode once a week, then extend it to Polly or even Allan. It should be good money without the overhead of having her own apartment. 

I am saying since I know most of us are in love with Edda and left heart broken :heart:

... and I hope George reads this :cool:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zoifan said:

Compare to the times that Edda had her own apartment, it would be really hot if she does freelance work in Serena or Polly apartments.

Imagine if Edda and Serena have an episode once a week, then extend it to Polly or even Allan. It should be good money without the overhead of having her own apartment. 

I am saying since I know most of us are in love with Edda and left heart broken :heart:

... and I hope George reads this :cool:

I can only point, surprised at the official entry of a new couple, without a prior presentation before, as it was with Edda and Joe.
I do not know and I do not have references of how these two projects can interact.
Maybe continuing what was interrupted with the Edda project?

We know that Nina and Serena are good hosts (I can not find a more appropriate term), and they will have a good relationship with Polly, but will we have the same chemistry that we had with Edda?

Alan will speak the same language as Ray.?

As for Edda, we see that she is not off the radar. But expecting something from her at project level again (even as a guest) is the biggest question we can have there.

The line we have today for the NAS project is bolder and more dynamic. The same will be for the PR project?

Again, let's wait and see what comes next,

One thing however is certain, and as I said before. Stagnant they are not yet.Same for the management

:cool: