Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

Just now, Houlii said:

George seems to think he has access to any of the girls..Foxy is the only one who has the balls to kick him in the nuts..Hope she's not doing it for the show..NOT NECESSARY..rather see her dom the like of Alan..lol. Nina watched out for both her kids..lol..hope she doesn't go..

Nina not doing it for the show..I mean

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

George seems to think he has access to any of the girls..Foxy is the only one who has the balls to kick him in the nuts..Hope she's not doing it for the show..NOT NECESSARY..rather see her dom the like of Alan..lol. Nina watched out for both her kids..lol..hope she doesn't go..

i reserved that alan  now participate with serena more than nina  then he is very busy in the new apartment? 

that means a lot difference in alan&nina realtionship

Wow! How long have I waited to see this?:biggrin:

Okay, they've done it like this before, even with Nina present, but this time, Alan really did employ more willpower and synergy to the act.

He still frets a little by facial expression. But Serena blindfolded has no way of paying attention to this. heheheh:angel:

The head down worked in sync with the top head. Or could we say that this time was the other way around?

Apparently the sensory classes assisted in Foxy, begin to take effect.

I think that when Nina comes back or if she does it again, it will not only be a cleaner, clearer skin she will have.

Your own personal brute diamond will possibly be more faceted and better polished;:cool:

nho8Od1.jpg

uFUlqmZ.jpg

2YVE1VM.jpg

6xTKEt1.jpg

03bUpLh.jpg

qaLkKAR.jpg

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The mole couple is back. Bet before there is action the lights will go out again...::)

Sorry, they may not be nice to some, but to me, Bia and Mak are the best example that NIna and Alan can have for something more effective. And so far they have not disappointed me yet.

Mark's balance on Alan is strategic in this regard.

Bia by the way, dispenses any  remark about.
:biggrin:

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, they may not be nice to some, but to me, Bia and Mak are the best example that NIna and Alan can have for something more effective. And so far they have not disappointed me yet.

Mark's balance on Alan is strategic in this regard.

Bia by the way, dispenses any  remark about.
:biggrin:

better watch them now. due to the timeline failure i doubt that any moments will be saved tonight.:cry: