Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What a gentleman, he shook her hand after he finished

Because from what I could interpret through her nervousness both on the first visit and the second and now recently with Alan and then with Joe, it may be her first time with a man other than Jules.
So if my line of reasoning is correct and the interpretation too, it was another "virginity" that Alan took.
Best teacher .... is on twitter ... hehehehehe,
:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Must mean business completed 

I swear that's what it looked like, that maybe George called and gave them today's assignment and they we're like, ok, that's done for today! Wasn't it posted on twitter that Alan and Sina big day or something?

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I swear that's what it looked like, that maybe George called and gave them today's assignment and they we're like, ok, that's done for today! Wasn't it posted on twitter that Alan and Sina big day or something?

It's clear, isn't it???
It was announced of course.. on there personal twitter and followed later with pictures of moments and comments like oohhhhh what will happen next??? ...  staged and prepared sex.. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg. that was staged? what a shock! just for that i'll never watch them again! (until next time). give it a break. if anyone isn't happy with vh give up your sub. vh will survive somehow!::)

Wow, I was just making an observation since she shook his hands after they we're done, I thought it was funny myself that they did that, a first. No need to get so serious about it, People  talk about repitition on here, I'm tired of hearing over and over if someone makes a comment that someone else thinks is negative, , they hear  if you don't like don't watch or drop your sub.

• Like 2