Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we finally get the swap tonight. It feels like the perfect night for it. Even more special would be if one pair took the bedroom and another pair took the living room.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we finally get the swap tonight. It feels like the perfect night for it. Even more special would be if one pair took the bedroom and another pair took the living room.

Yeah still waiting and hoping it will happen but not holding my breath 

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It didn't happened tonight, but Edda-Joe shows are different now. They have to come to this place to deliver their show. So the two couple are getting closer and closer sexually.  I think the chance of swapping is much higher now compare to time when Edda had her own place. It will happen. It is just matter of time.

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

It didn't happened tonight, but Edda-Joe shows are different now. They have to come to this place to deliver their show. So the two couple are getting closer and closer sexually.  I think the chance of swapping is much higher now compare to time when Edda had her own place. It will happen. It is just matter of time.

As I said (among other things) that we ave see effectively, resume previous wasted steps.

Again treading the path towards a definite purpose.

And according to Nina's twitter yesterday, now it's 5 years of marriage It's not 5 days or 5 months. Arguably this has to be pretty heavy. Do you disagree?
:cool:

Fuck..didn't had a lot of hopes but the larger girl was there and an dude also..so maybe would be good.Hopeful things will be fixed fast,with the other George place(foxy)empty..he sure needs the other houses active.