Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck..didn't had a lot of hopes but the larger girl was there and an dude also..so maybe would be good.Hopeful things will be fixed fast,with the other George place(foxy)empty..he sure needs the other houses active.

She is still there Ze.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

As I said (among other things) that we ave see effectively, resume previous wasted steps.

Again treading the path towards a definite purpose.

And according to Nina's twitter yesterday, now it's 5 years of marriage It's not 5 days or 5 months. Arguably this has to be pretty heavy. Do you disagree?
:cool:

Where is Nina's twitter?

Just now, ze81 said:

Anyone's knows one thing?Isnt This larger girl the same that stayed with an dude one night in Edda older house?And made an blowjob etc to the dude in livingroom etc?

I remember something, but not sure it was this chubby  girl.

I like this chubby girl. This could be promising.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I remember something, but not sure it was this chubby  girl.

I like this chubby girl. This could be promising.

I know you like this girl my friend,and bet the other one that was with her last night also:biggrin:,noting like an bigger,curvy girl right:cool:.Gona try to see in archive if was her,but was in dark from what i remember so probarby not easy to identify.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I know you like this girl my friend,and bet the other one that was with her last night also:biggrin:,noting like an bigger,curvy girl right:cool:.Gona try to see in archive if was her,but was in dark from what i remember so probarby not easy to identify.

I was thinking to dig into archive, but I thought if I can't remember the details, it wasn't significant :biggrin:

But I do remember it from Edda place that her ass is a masterpiece. 

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I was thinking to dig into archive, but I thought if I can't remember the details, it wasn't significant :biggrin:

But I do remember it from Edda place that her ass is a masterpiece. 

Found it,in Kira&foxy archive,jan1,page38.Not sure it's her(it's in dark and partially covered)but seems the dude that is in the house today,but again..not sure.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone's knows one thing?Isnt This larger girl the same that stayed with an dude one night in Edda older house?And made an blowjob etc to the dude in livingroom etc?

The only thing I remember most "daring" about Rachel "in Edda is her panties and bra watching video along with Edda and Joe.