• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

I thought Kira was a lesbian?

Alan's penis is magical. ::)

She just slipped and fell on Alan's penis multiple times.:biggrin:

13 hours ago, sat11 said:

alan has been a busy boy today , for lunch he had kira and for dinner nina and desert serena, 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

tag team

giphy.gif

This was undoubtedly the best sex we ever had between Serena and Alan and as I said before, something still debit to her.:my:

The fact that Nina is present may have given an influential weight but in no way detracts from the merit that he effectively represented.:cool:

It was the best performance we've had until now, effectively for the NAS project in its real identity and purpose. Fantastic no doubt:biggrin:

Two things I still look forward to (besides the long-awaited day
 D) Since I reserve the right to hope to experience this too.

The first, something I've been tapping insistently. The unprecedented use of the double console In the best style we came to Anna & Alex for the first time (first project and first full menage). A preparation for the next desire.

VxuPuXr.jpg

The second desire (more expressive and meaningful)

Anal sex between Alan and Serena (finally).:rolleyes:

We have already (unfortunately) seen how traumatic this experience was for Serena. We do not know if it was the first, but I do not think she would cry so copiously if she had more experience of it. At least for me it was.:cry:

To witness something more "soft" and controlled as we see when it is thus practiced between him and Nina, can erase this negative memory.:angel:

NDWXUN4.jpg

ACdTaxf.jpg

de3Q1RR.jpg

JRyN0Oa.jpg

5ssZqJ1.jpg

And so it opens up space and paths for another cake cherry.

Double penetration involving the three. We now have a good strapon and a very well trained dick for this.:cool:

And Sat11, great assembly work here.:heart:
Someday maybe I can reach this stage too::)

• Like 1

The sex between Nina and Alan outside the bed environment is getting better every day and they are being more creative, intense and multifaceted.
I must say this is pleasing me a lot.:heart:

P6kKDif.jpg

uy9YIHH.jpg

Just watch out for the risks of unexpected accidents.:rolleyes:

Like when the time comes for the kitchen sink or the washing machine. heheheheh.:biggrin:

4PoTXpC.jpg

LNLggkq.jpg