Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Kristin is very nice too pal just added a couple of nice pics of her you may like lol.

Thanks my friend. Nice pics. I like Kristin. I am waiting for her to ramp up :heart: :biggrin:

I wonder what happened to Sina?

She appeared with such dazzling and strong performance, then disappears. I was expecting she start to play a more active role in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I wonder what happened to Sina?

She appeared with such dazzling and strong performance, then disappears. I was expecting she start to play a more active role in this apartment.

Foxy also apearead only few times than vanished..then apeared in an new house,so who knows maybe happens the same to her.Why not an three girls house(with Sia and the two larger girls guests)were they would be with their boyfriends,friends etc.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Foxy also apearead only few times than vanished..then apeared in an new house,so who knows maybe happens the same to her.Why not an three girls house(with Sia and the two larger girls guests)were they would be with their boyfriends,friends etc.

>> Why not an three girls house(with Sia and the two larger girls guests)were they would be with their boyfriends,friends etc

That would be our Christmas gift in advance from George :)

• Like 1

Just looking .
Just as I often point out here that Nina is the only one to get 100% focus and dedicated performance from Alan,Serena is the only one who can also get a significant percentage. Around 70%.

Today, however, based on what we have seen, it has also obtained its 100%.:biggrin:

QuIqXhF.jpg

Alo7e7O.jpg

rrylejS.jpg

1dPEzXr.jpg

Wow. 3 rounds in a row !!!!!!!!:cool::heart: