Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow Ninas Dad parece muito jovem. E hÑ definitivamente semelhança entre eles:

NinasDad1.thumb.JPG.ff4d3318904af027d005f4e4ecac4282.JPG

It was what I was thinking but we see that the Russians are well-kept for their ages. Can be older and not physically appear

I just wanted to know if Alan left momentarily or whether he'd be out all this time. I saw that "equipment" he did not take when he left.
Let's wait .
Β 

• Like 1

I would really like to be able to know what the theme (or themes) of such "heated" and "troubled" conversation between these gentlemen is.

About Nina and Alan relationship? About the project itself? About Russian politics or about the World Cup?
Only matters like this in this line that has the capacity to last so long in debate.
Nina only listens and nothing includes there.

The father may be from NIna, but I see that he has the power if "insistent argument" and "blunt" almost identical to Alan's. Gesticulate less is clear

I do not know if he plays CHESS, but I would like to see him play with Allan (who I've seen, play very well).
The duel would be at least peculiar.
7Ysj7mL.jpg

nina was sick. she does not talk because she has a sore throat. But she does not want to go to bed, because she wants to be with her father.

20 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I would really like to be able to know what the theme (or themes) of such "heated" and "troubled" conversation between these gentlemen is.

About Nina and Alan relationship? About the project itself? About Russian politics or about the World Cup?
Only matters like this in this line that has the capacity to last so long in debate.
Nina only listens and nothing includes there.

The father may be from NIna, but I see that he has the power if "insistent argument" and "blunt" almost identical to Alan's. Gesticulate less is clear

I do not know if he plays CHESS, but I would like to see him play with Allan (who I've seen, play very well).
The duel would be at least peculiar.
7Ysj7mL.jpg

Β 

49 minutes ago, snag said:

nina was sick. she does not talk because she has a sore throat. But she does not want to go to bed, because she wants to be with her father.

Β 

Thank you !
I hope the illness is not a consequence of yesterday's "intense oral exercises." And she will soon recover.

I must say that I really like the acting figure of Nina's father.😊
Even without understanding what he is arguing it becomes clear that he has his point of view well articulated and defined.

Not to mention a very malleable and friendly personal figure. I saw the effect on Serena before.
😎
Β