Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must say that this last Sunday was one of the saddest (not to say, the biggest) I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing in NAS.

It began with a "bizarre" and purposeless situation between NIna and Kira that evolved into a fierce, justified (or not) discussion between Nina and Serena.

:cry:

AuwwnO8.jpg

SEjBQP5.jpg

And that somehow, outside the cams and the apartment BOTH also reached the harmony between Alan and NIna.
In what way and how we do not know. With whom, however, we know.

In reflection of this we further observe that they have resulted in their "separated time" for more than 24 hours.
For those who had this in their line of attention like me.

NrkgztI.jpg

q5mtKVD.jpg

This has led to also witnessing the worst Monday I have ever had to follow this project. For me at least it was.

Sad "to see" Nina so busy and alone with her intimate ghosts. Taking care of everything and "nothing". Thus taking the day until it is over.

w09RYP0.jpg

:cry:

As a great impact however the return of Alan again surprised me.

RhIdmdd.jpg

1xYZbr9.jpg

The beginning of Tuesday (and that I already expected to be a continuation of Monday), made itself turn and capture my full attention. Still until this moment.

I do not want to leave doubts that these situations will hold my attention.

RydBQXL.jpg

PyNJHuX.jpg

Q8x3x78.jpg

:cool::heart:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Como um grande impacto, no entanto, o retorno de Alan novamente me surpreendeu.

RhIdmdd.jpg

1xYZbr9.jpg

O início da terça-feira (e que eu já esperava ser uma continuação de segunda-feira), fez-se virar e captar toda a minha atenção. Ainda até este momento.

Não quero deixar dúvidas de que essas situações vão me chamar atenção.

RydBQXL.jpg

PyNJHuX.jpg

Q8x3x78.jpg

:cool::heart:

But by no means am I no willing to also be  not privileged and not to witness such situations and "invisible" moments.:cool:

y42g60Q.jpg

ZVo4xh3.jpg

GWV6NnQ.jpg

9kQgVuB.jpg

dPzqr2f.jpg

4X9wLcH.jpg

GrfxmQU.jpg

I4o9usU.jpg

:dodgy::heart:

Now wait (with renewed hope) for Serena to return.
May she and NIna come to understand each other again, Let them define the word of "safety" to be taken between them in these verbal conflicts.

And together again, these three will push this project forward again.
In your real identity.
And with its legitimate, insubstantial and main members.

Let's move on then.

:angel:
Ku73abr.jpg

vESjLpc.jpg

tZtXCUJ.jpg

i7L9cHM.jpg

xUzYrWX.jpg

pour georges le voyeurisme c'est le non respect des femmes pour lui on les frappe c'est normal pour moi il a un peu d'argent donc ils peuvent etre a ses genoux et lui jouer avec la détresse des gens on voit pas serena elle doit etre marquer

18 hours ago, thedbear said:

Now wait (with renewed hope) for Serena to return.
May she and NIna come to understand each other again, Let them define the word of "safety" to be taken between them in these verbal conflicts.

And together again, these three will push this project forward again.
In your real identity.
And with its legitimate, insubstantial and main members.

Let's move on then.

:angel:
Ku73abr.jpg

vESjLpc.jpg

tZtXCUJ.jpg

i7L9cHM.jpg

xUzYrWX.jpg

Welcome back "Sun".🤗💐
Your spirit, joyful, dynamic and conciliatory have made and are needed here.🤸‍♀️

Even though "Earth" and "Moon" are a bit resistant to admitting it.👩‍👧‍👦

I missed you Princess Serena.😘

RMu5564.jpg

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Alan already fucked her... Serena already fucked him... so.. It's all a "big rotated family" but hope to see this time serena using the ropes on alan (instead on sina)

Today this is the only group party on project. Of the other activities Misty sex marathon with boyfriend.

And that's all. Perhaps the acquaintance Nyu and her boyfriend with the new couple. But while they behave like strangers.

Just now, groomy said:

Today this is the only group party on project. Of the other activities Misty sex marathon with boyfriend.

And that's all. Perhaps the acquaintance Nyu and her boyfriend with the new couple. But while they behave like strangers.

Yes.. notice that.. i guess they didn't know each other before arrive to the house.. It seems quite cold the environment there.. 

Misty is enjoying a lot her new couch also (same like nyusha did on first days in hungary)