Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seinfeld was a pretty good show but you're not missing out on anything. The reason why the show got so popular is because of it's characters. The main cast is not only funny but very relatable to the audience. The show is also famous for never really having any central main story line, also known as "a show about nothing." Each episode is about some crazy various adventure or scenario the characters find themselves in that particular day. If you've ever seen Clerks, it's similar to that movie in that it pokes fun at a lot of different types of people and the things people tend to do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maybe i'm all alone in the world but i've never, ever, ever watched seinfeld.

Check it out golfer, you won't be sorry.  If you dont think the first season is that good, keep watching it gets better and better!

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maybe i'm all alone in the world but i've never, ever, ever watched seinfeld.

It is a good one. I regret the time I wasted on "Friends" tv series. But Seinfeld was different. It was above superficial funny.  

I agree with so many tv series from netflix and amazon, we can't keep up with them in one life time, but if you ever want to pick a few episode of seinfeld, you should watch the soup nutsy episode.