Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last network sitcom that i watched was "married with children". that ended in the early 90's i believe. i can't watch anything that has a laughtrack as it seems that the same laughs have been used since i was a kid. i also find it insulting, as if i can't judge humor for myself. among the funnier shows that i do like from recent times are curb your enthusiasm, sex & the city, party down, z rock. all were on cable without laughtracks & did whatever they wanted to without treating you like a little kid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the last network sitcom that i watched was "married with children". that ended in the early 90's i believe. i can't watch anything that has a laughtrack as it seems that the same laughs have been used since i was a kid. i also find it insulting, as if i can't judge humor for myself. among the funnier shows that i do like from recent times are curb your enthusiasm, sex & the city, party down, z rock. all were on cable without laughtracks & did whatever they wanted to without treating you like a little kid.

x2 I can't stand laughtracks.

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

among the funnier shows that i do like from recent times are curb your enthusiasm, sex & the city, party down, z rock.

The guy who stars in Curb your Enthusiasm is the same guy who co-created Sienfeld. And both shows are in the same type of format.

8 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

Is Nina pregnant?

Yes twins - breakfast + dinner:biggrin:.

In general, project relaxes people. No need to go to work. No physical activity. But there are parties and not very useful food.

Who won war with kilograms?

Anna - before pregnancy.

Lena - she at the end threw off few kilos and got the perfect figure.

Clara - she save good weight. Not +/- few kilos.

Mira - she again lost few kilos and she save this weight.

Ella - she is constantly do it fitness. On the camera and outside the cams.

The rest or lose the war with kilograms. Or hold the +/- form, which appeared on the project.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Yes twins - breakfast + dinner:biggrin:.

In general, project relaxes people. No need to go to work. No physical activity. But there are parties and not very useful food.

Who won war with kilograms?

Anna - before pregnancy.

Lena - she at the end threw off few kilos and got the perfect figure.

Clara - she save good weight. Not +/- few kilos.

Mira - she again lost few kilos and she save this weight.

Ella - she is constantly do it fitness. On the camera and outside the cams.

The rest or lose the war with kilograms. Or hold the +/- form, which appeared on the project.

Great comment. Thanks Groomy :biggrin:

I must say that this last Sunday was one of the saddest (not to say, the biggest) I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing in NAS.

It began with a "bizarre" and purposeless situation between NIna and Kira that evolved into a fierce, justified (or not) discussion between Nina and Serena.

:cry:

AuwwnO8.jpg

SEjBQP5.jpg

And that somehow, outside the cams and the apartment BOTH also reached the harmony between Alan and NIna.
In what way and how we do not know. With whom, however, we know.

In reflection of this we further observe that they have resulted in their "separated time" for more than 24 hours.
For those who had this in their line of attention like me.

NrkgztI.jpg

q5mtKVD.jpg

This has led to also witnessing the worst Monday I have ever had to follow this project. For me at least it was.

Sad "to see" Nina so busy and alone with her intimate ghosts. Taking care of everything and "nothing". Thus taking the day until it is over.

w09RYP0.jpg

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must say that this last Sunday was one of the saddest (not to say, the biggest) I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing in NAS.

It began with a "bizarre" and purposeless situation between NIna and Kira that evolved into a fierce, justified (or not) discussion between Nina and Serena.

AuwwnO8.jpg

SEjBQP5.jpg

And that somehow, outside the cams and the apartment BOTH also reached the harmony between Alan and NIna.
In what way and how we do not know. With whom, however, we know.

In reflection of this we further observe that they have resulted in their "separated time" for more than 24 hours.
For those who had this in their line of attention like me.

This has led to also witnessing the worst Monday I have ever had to follow this project. For me at least it was.

Sad "to see" Nina so busy and alone with her intimate ghosts. Taking care of everything and "nothing". Thus taking the day until it is over.

looks like they made up.

Capture_2018_04_24_13_42_24_841.png

Capture_2018_04_24_13_42_33_555.png

Capture_2018_04_24_13_42_42_281.png

• Like 3