• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This yes,
it's hard work

But blue ???? What do these Russian girls have?:cool:

I hope Nina does not.

I do not know if Alan would approve of this "modernity" in her.

Or maybe approve! Who knows?:huh:

On the other hand it is good and timely to kill Edda's (even if still small) longing when she was dancing with Serena,:heart:
She did not lose his sting.
This is great.:biggrin:

PzNj1Yh.jpg

I really try to understand Alan, but sometimes I can not,

He has two women there, wonderful, complete, who have strong feelings for him and always try as far as possible and impossible to raise his spirits and esteem.

He can give Nina something that no one else here can do.
He completes it as a whole.
With evidence and physical evidence ..

Yesterday, from what we have all seen, nothing more critical or effective happened between her, besides what was only with Bia ..

There was not the slightest and simplest contact between Nina and Mark, just touches on her arms and hair, and in his presence as it was at first.

A slightly more daring line for Sina and Jules, but he sued this
 in a mature form.

So why the hell did this face get tangled up and now turn to Nina's sincere caresses.?

Yesterday when Nina exploded and screamed horrors, Alan matched itself centered and gave an example that even I did not expect. He laughed at the situation. And so he went around everything there.

What is the reason for such insecurity, if he has the biggest weapon that anyone here can have.

Your sentimental fidelity ..:heart:
Indisputable.

And that directly influences their desires, maximizing.this moments of passion and deep love.between them.

He is the most envied person and equally repelled precisely because he owns it all on this site.
Then again, why? Alan?:huh:

Not even Nina
Or Serena deserve this on their part.
Be what they strive together for you to be. .:cool:

On 01/03/2018 at 10:00 PM, snag said:

game "Metro 2033" based on the book of the same name.

Thank you, Snag!:biggrin:

So what we have there is a post-apocalyptic scenario where the Russian survivors live and command factions at the subway stations. Why the atmosphere is evidently radioactive? .

A survival game that wins the best strategy, hero, character, army (enlarged or reduced)?
Use of wit and insight to block the defensive or attack movement of your opponents and opponents?

Advancing and expanding your domains and territories ?.

Besides counting or not with the luck factor predefined as basic rule in the cards that direct, limit or expand everything there? .

Goal to score 10 points?
Earnings with every successful action (missions), indivisual or collective ?.

So a question?

Should not we rename this board game as VHTV 2018?:cool:

• Like 1