Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Not if she brings Joe with her.

Well, if those anal prone bone done on marvelous Edda ass on a weekly schedule with nice camera angle toward her inner labia entrance was below your expectations - then you must be enjoying Sid playing games or Tim performance more ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, if those anal prone bone done on marvelous Edda ass on a weekly schedule with nice camera angle toward her inner labia entrance was below your expectations - then you must be enjoying Sid playing games or Tim performance more ?

Eh, no. That's a huge stretch. I didn't like Joe all that much either and I'm not even a remotely close fan of anal.

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

The BJ's with Joe became totally boring, I've seen people look like they had more fun getting a tooth pulled!!

Yeah that dude was pretty lifeless during a lot of their sex acts. For someone who actually had good stamina he sure did make watching the sex boring.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just a question out of curiosity: Is there any reason your posts are always centered and not aligned to the left like all the others?

no only the short sentence to be in the main attention,sorry if it bothers  you .