Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jabbath, I know the sentiment from the men on here re this relationship, and there would be nothing either of us could say to each other to change anyone's mind. Everyone has their tastes in sexual conduct on here , that's why I didn't say a word condemning anyone who likes it, I'm condemning George because I despise it. And before anyone says if I don't like it, watch something else, I'm aware of that option and I'm doing that now.

Hey Ash, All is good. You have every right to post your opinion of course. Have fun at other places :heart::biggrin:

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

always wondered if he takes a share on the viewers numbers from the days he fuck his employees online 

Hi sparkles, that's part of the problem I have with it, I'm making another Rum and Coke and relax! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Ash, All is good. You have every right to post your opinion of course. Have fun at other places :heart::biggrin:

All is always good between us jabbath, disagreeing about a subject won't ever affect our friendship

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Could you prepare also one for me?? :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sparkles, that's part of the problem I have with it, I'm making another Rum and Coke and relax! 

I take one too when you are already on it :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Could you prepare also one for me?? :biggrin:

Of course, I'm making them 2/3 rum and 1/3 coke, with lots of ice. Since you're not here, I'll be forced to drink it myself after I finish mine, sorry:shy:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Of course, I'm making them 2/3 rum and 1/3 coke, with lots of ice. Since you're not here, I'll be forced to drink it myself after I finish mine, sorry:shy:

Well at least if you start to "feel happy" you can blame me for missing the party and you was "forced" to drink everything :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hehe now I figured out how to make you drunk :angel::tongue:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't hate anyone anymore, but I'm as close to hating this fucking asshole as is possible. He's a disgusting fucking pig, and if a guy did this to me, he'd be bobbitized by sunup. Yo George, you are a vile fucking coward and a pussy, so go f yourself!

Am surprised a manager is allowed to be intimate with his tennants at least I think it's wrong morally but then what the fuck have morals have to do with it on VH lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, this to me is getting  Intimate, fucking her is one thing, all this kissing and snuggling and whispering to each other, gazing into each other's eyes Nina needs to nip that in the butt, or however that saying goes.

Not too intimate! Even because Alan would have to be a complete idiot to "think" about trading Nina for Kira.

Nina already had others with her here on cams for the project's need and even so her true feeling for Alan did not reduce even a millimeter.

Alan to do this and without even reaching the first base yet? No comments ,

But I believe Serena's cries in Russian clear to them and perfectly heard to the sofa that they were and the sound of the slaps in equal intensity, had astonished Kira to get out of there and to return to the safety of its bed. . Alan also just followed.

The fact is that until now nothing has even crossed more significant boundaries.

Kira continues in her transition (or not) to change from lesb to bi in a smooth, untroubled and with great sensitivity.

And Alan is still working on this.

New experiences is one thing, Other than that? Sucker trophy of the year.
He loses Nina now (irreversibly) and further ahead and not far away  also loses Kira  to another man or worse to another woman.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, this to me is getting  Intimate, fucking her is one thing, all this kissing and snuggling and whispering to each other, gazing into each other's eyes Nina needs to nip that in the butt, or however that saying goes.

Remember my word. Nina can not stand it.

ALAN CROSSED THE LINE.

It's one thing when he does such things under Nina, mechanically fucks Serena, behaves with other women coldly, and does it all only in "working hours".

I explain, we all know the peak time of views. According to their time zone, it is about 4-5 in the morning. Notice how much Alan and Kira went to Kira's apartment and what they did there. In addition, he led the earnings from his apartment to the apartment of Kira. 

I know Nina's position that everything is possible for Alan, but only within the framework of VH TV.

Just remember their joint awakening after the party. After Nina left, not a minute passed, as they were no longer cowards, and this is not "working time", it was morning ...

• Like 1