Zoi & Tim Part #2

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

sorry i wasn't watching but the red haired one is Rachel she is often there the other one is Zoi's sister so was he fingering her?

He was also fingering the red hair lady. I think she would be a great fuck with those love handles. Nice body built for comfort.

7 minutes ago, 2bsure said:

He was also fingering the red hair lady. I think she would be a great fuck with those love handles. Nice body built for comfort.

yeah Rachel is not bad not sure if Tim has ever fucked her be is often fingering or feeling her somewhere when she is there.

Then again he struggles fucking Zoi most of the time lol.

Just now, Robwin said:

Think she is, she has been there before on many occasions.

Yes I know,but why is him fingering and grabbing her "wife" sister?But who cares right..she it's hot and sexy,even doing this circus shows of Tim😅.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Wish Rachel & Sis would go in the other room Tim always wants to make me throw up lol

He made the plan this way(going from livingroom to bedroom to shower constantly)and girls will obey.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wish Rachel & Sis would go in the other room Tim always wants to make me throw up lol

Rachel and Sis had a nice time together in the bathtub earlier as well as few times working each over on the bed while Tim and Zoi were in the living room.