Zoi & Tim Part #2

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Just In said:

With all these visits from Clara, Zoi can now say to Tim I have had sex more times with Clara than you 😝.

What ?? did tim fucked clara??? when that happened?? I checked the archives and didn't found anything :angel:

Nice,zoi sister(liv)with an dude in livingroom coach,and with lights on,nice view,have to start admitting..z&t are kinda trying to do better.Only if they got someone to fix the dam black and white cams!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice,zoi sister(liv)with an dude in livingroom coach,and with lights on,nice view,have to start admitting..z&t are kinda trying to do better.Only if they got someone to fix the dam black and white cams!

I did not recognize the black white issue lately. It is still there?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not recognize the black white issue lately. It is still there?

An couple days they still on,I changed to the house and two cams were in black and white(if not mistaken one in livingroom other in bedroom)gona try to see if the problem it's gone or not,but not expecting it.

1 - It was such passionate make out with heavy kissing and BJ. Not sure why they didn't fuck?

2 - This guy was here last week and he slept with Rachel in the LR.

3 - I saw nice girls coming to this place. We should give them view and encourage them.

4 - I guess Liv will join the project sometimes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zoifan said:

1 - It was such passionate make out with heavy kissing and BJ. Not sure why they didn't fuck?

2 - This guy was here last week and he slept with Rachel in the LR.

3 - I saw nice girls coming to this place. We should give them view and encourage them.

4 - I guess Liv will join the project sometimes.

"Not sure why they didn't fuck",that's easy..because it wasn't in the scrip Tim delivered to them,for some reason he feels it's an very smart manager that knows how to attract viewrs,but the post movement says all the contrary,not only regard this house but his past one.But admit..some things have improved an bit.