9xYL11kp_o.jpg
KdK0GgUv_o.jpg
xdRekzfY_o.jpg
gndIG3vg_o.jpg
yEGvM7yO_o.jpg
ZoDH3pXO_o.jpg
yE8hfrNB_o.jpg
xfMdE7aW_o.jpg

With Liv getting waxed, IMO I can't see that Liv is really Zoi's sister otherwise Tim wouldn't be sitting there getting a good view.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Just In said:

With Liv getting waxed, IMO I can't see that Liv is really Zoi's sister otherwise Tim wouldn't be sitting there getting a good view.

VH have strange people😂,but wouldn't be the first case i know we're sisters share more than just recepies hehe.

• Like 1

Well i was one of the users that complain for month s about all the problems with cams being a lot in black and white image,now after watching the houses for some days,maybe an week by now I think it's safe to say..that the  problem it's resolved,it's took far to much time than acceptable but..seems to be resolved.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well i was one of the users that complain for month s about all the problems with cams being a lot in black and white image,now after watching the houses for some days,maybe an week by now I think it's safe to say..that the  problem it's resolved,it's took far to much time than acceptable but..seems to be resolved.

Finally 👍

• Upvote 1