Viki & Kate Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry Robwin, i think she already have company 😛 

I thought Viki's sister was married,wow, playing away eh. In bed with another man who is getting frisky.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I thought Viki's sister was married,wow, playing away eh. In bed with another man who is getting frisky.

Maybe it's her husband/boyfriend ahah you want to create instability there and they appear to help the poor lady 😁😎

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe it's her husband/boyfriend ahah you want to create instability there and they appear to help the poor lady 😁😎

No not at all only asking would love to see her getting banged lol if that was her b/f or husband he would be banging her by now lol

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No not at all only asking would love to see her getting banged lol if that was her b/f or husband he would be banging her by now lol

He tried yesterday night.. but i guess she put the brake on.. today i'm not watching them.. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

He tried yesterday night.. but i guess she put the brake on.. today i'm not watching them.. 

Really i wasn't watching them yesterday. They started to get passionate just now but as you say sis applied the brake.....for now lol