Viki & Kate Part #2

1 minute ago, anybody's said:

ı ll obey the rules and follow correct uploading from now on. that is me. ı like big ones. ı want my pics are big ones.but seems it is not easy possible.

Don't want to know about your personel life lol  just put your pics on lol

I think sis would have it now but think matey is not sure whether to push his luck or not lol

Seems to be getting braver and nearer each day but sis hasn't made any effort to help him though? but you would think if she is letting him sleep with her she would make more of an effort? Im confused lol

si1.jpg

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't be so hard to post a pic here. I don't get the problem...

LOL thought it was me not understanding glad i am not on my own then ha ha. I reckon his files are too big and are being thrown out as i think StnCld316 said files over a certain size are refused.

By the way how do you get someones name inserted in a message with the @ in front. Think i have done it once but can't remember now duhhhhhh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

LOL thought it was me not understanding glad i am not on my own then ha ha. I reckon his files are too big and are being thrown out as i think StnCld316 said files over a certain size are refused.

By the way how do you get someones name inserted in a message with the @ in front. Think i have done it once but can't remember now duhhhhhh

@Robwin@ followed by the name & a list will appear. click on the correct 1 & it will replace what you have written.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@Robwin@ followed by the name & a list will appear. click on the correct 1 & it will replace what you have written.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. That's how it's done 👍

Thanks guys much appreciated.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The size (dimensions aka pixels) of the image it's not the problem .. it's where he is hosting them