Viki & Kate Part #2

19 hours ago, letsdothis said:

While it may not be very likely, it is possible to post a file that large. Or,
you could put a bunch of files in one post that don't exceed that total
allowable file size. It's the total size (not the dimensions) of all the
images in a post, be it one or 25. See below.

1018966441_2018-06-0701_36_53.jpg.9f0caf9d34dd446ec8af3c1b8c4b12db.jpg  0   19.08 kB

You see in spite of the usual saying size does matter lol

• Like 1

One thing struck me as being very funny earlier, when Viki's sister went in the bathroom to have a shower she locked the door to stop anyone coming in YET there was probably 100's of us watching her on the cam lol. Just seemed funny at the time.

• Like 2

Well i think sis has finally given in to the lustful urge and her manfriend has done it at last.Much undercover work first of all and i think they went to the end of the hall by the kitchen for the final deed as there seems to be a hidden area there which is not shown on the plan. sis was very happy walking back lol. They seem to be able to disappear at the end of the hall to the right without entering the kitchen so all a bit crafty eh. They had a good 10 mins up there.

sis1.jpg

sis2.jpg

sis4.jpg

sis5.jpg

return1.jpg

return2.jpg

return3.jpg

return4.jpg

return5.jpg

return6.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That hall cam makes a total difference now... loooool 

Yeah a shame it is all under night vision but hey ho . A couple of shots of the outward journey lol

going1.jpg

going2.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

lool so interesting and valuable that cam!!! 😁😁

Sure makes a big help in following them anyway here are two happy smiling faces lol.....I wonder why lol

happy1.jpg

happy2.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well i think sis has finally given in to the lustful urge and her manfriend has done it at last.Much undercover work first of all and i think they went to the end of the hall by the kitchen for the final deed as there seems to be a hidden area there which is not shown on the plan. sis was very happy walking back lol. They seem to be able to disappear at the end of the hall to the right without entering the kitchen so all a bit crafty eh. They had a good 10 mins up there.

Great caps @Robwin, I checked on the timeline and they went out the kitchen door for the 10 mins I would guess it was for a smoke.

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

i think they went to the end of the hall by the kitchen for the final deed as there seems to be a hidden area there which is not shown on the plan

Hurray for blind spots I guess.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hurray for blind spots I guess.

I don't think the blind spot is that big, I know my lines aren't exact but it is just an illustration.

ScreenHunter 885.jpg

ScreenHunter 886.jpg

• Like 1