Viki & Kate Part #2

52 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't think the blind spot is that big, I know my lines aren't exact but it is just an illustration.

ScreenHunter 885.jpg  

Not sure what you are trying to show, where your kitchen door note is thats the LV and the door at the end goes outside, the kitchen door is at the bottom round to the right. I have often watched all three of them go out that bottom door and they ain't in the kitchen when you look so it must go outside or on to a landing. That's why I said the plan is not correct.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Not sure what you are trying to show, where your kitchen door note is thats the LV and the door at the end goes outside, the kitchen door is at the bottom round to the right. I have often watched all three of them go out that bottom door and they ain't in the kitchen when you look so it must go outside or on to a landing. That's why I said the plan is not correct.

I was trying to indicate roughly where the door in the kitchen is that leads outside as we can't see through walls, this is why I tried to do it shaded rather than a solid colour. And you are correct the house plan isnt right but then again I don't think some of the other houses have correct plans either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Time to finally give her a name. What about Bonnie?

Sounds good to me.👍

• Like 1

If you check the kitchen cam when the couple went down the hallway and then back, you can see them opening the door to the upper left off the kitchen which is not the entry visible off the hall. I would think this is a storage room or pantry where they were occupied in whatever it was they were occupied in.

4 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

If you check the kitchen cam when the couple went down the hallway and then back, you can see them opening the door to the upper left off the kitchen which is not the entry visible off the hall. I would think this is a storage room or pantry where they were occupied in whatever it was they were occupied in.

If the hall cam was mounted in that blind cam zone room/zone and facing the hall we should be able to watch at least part of that zone and all the hall..But of course cam was putted precisely were they wanted,and being residents that are so much of cams that bad..they will continue vanishing just like before.Basicaly was just to fool the fools lol.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If the hall cam was mounted in that blind cam zone room/zone and facing the hall we should be able to watch at least part of that zone and all the hall..But of course cam was putted precisely were they wanted,and being residents that are so much of cams that bad..they will continue vanishing just like before.Basicaly was just to fool the fools lol.

It's not the first time they have visited there, probably won't be the last either.

Maybe I am missing what some are saying here about this huge blind spot that seems to be in this place so I have made this gif to illustrate that the blind spot isn't that big and also changed the house map to what I think it looks like.

98461473_VKblindspot.gif.8822848f34ed862db96df472279ddb18.gif

1851581946_ScreenHunter887.jpg.de75ecf81bd2851cec625042ae460181.jpg

43 minutes ago, Just In said:

Maybe I am missing what some are saying here about this huge blind spot that seems to be in this place so I have made this gif to illustrate that the blind spot isn't that big and also changed the house map to what I think it looks like.

98461473_VKblindspot.gif.8822848f34ed862db96df472279ddb18.gif

1851581946_ScreenHunter887.jpg.de75ecf81bd2851cec625042ae460181.jpg

Might not be huge but big enough not to be seen on cam lol.