Em & Sid

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jarka & Niko? Oh dear that would end the relationship with Em & Sid...

yes this is in another level of sex, Em was going to have sex with a real man

and Sid would have difficulties for her at the sexual level required for such an exchange:biggrin:

edit

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

At the beginning of second round in the bed. He switched to vaginal after some time

Not that I don't love anal, but I am going nuts with the timeline and I can't find any indication of Anal. It was all under blanket. How do you know it was anal?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was referring to the fact that you said he had been with her without Em being in the house. He hadn't. I already know about the threesome.

WHAT? Is that what you focused on? was the guy there when they had the threesome? Never mind! Pretend that I didn't respond and I will do the same...:confused:

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Not that I don't love anal, but I am going nuts with the timeline and I can't find any indication of Anal. It was all under blanket. How do you know it was anal?

I wanted to ask the same question as I can't find it on timeline. can anyone give a time when it was?

It is 19:00 and still Bob is sleeping like a baby :)

Sia woke up at 12:00, had a smoke with EM and left at 1:00 

Sid woke up ~20:00 and went to the guest room, tries to avoid Em. What a stupid child.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

It is 19:00 and still Bob is sleeping like a baby :)

Sia woke up at 12:00, had a smoke with EM and left at 1:00 

Sid woke up ~20:00 and went to the guest room, tries to avoid Em. What a stupid child.

I think Sid realises what a mistake he has made.

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

WHAT? Is that what you focused on? was the guy there when they had the threesome? Never mind! Pretend that I didn't respond and I will do the same...:confused:

What the fuck are you even talking about? Yeah... let's just pretend that neither one of us responded to the other person.

• Upvote 1