Em & Sid

38 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This time Sid made a real effort to see that she got off big like she did with Bob --A little competition helped Em to get fucked decently for a change

It was exactly the same with the first fuck after Logan... so Em has to cheat him once a week :angel:

• Like 2

I agree.. they aren't going to invite strangers but somehow if this is gonna work bob needs to be a better friend or this will blow again.. don't usually watch this couple so I'm not familiar with the players. Just an outside opinion. good luck to them..

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

when you upload a Picture you have to select the proper code or else it will just place the link. Then the link will just go to the Web Site where the Image was uploaded to. 

When Selecting Codes select the one for Forum.    I have changed the link to the Picture from the site it was uploaded to.

thank you

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This time Sid made a real effort to see that she got off big like she did with Bob --A little competition helped Em to get fucked decently for a change

I have not seen the timeline before, but I had thought of that.

In one of my previous posts (before the strongest incident) I had already made a comparison of the Sid that Em has in his basics and the Sid (wild) we saw and that Sya had (in two different moments).

Em really deserves its best (for reasons I have already set, here too).

If she can have it together, with her heart (now  yet sincere )from Sid, Bob, even in her greatest effort, will only be for her a plan B.

15 minutes ago, spielo said:

It was exactly the same with the first fuck after Logan... so Em has to cheat him once a week :angel:

Spielo, this was cruel even for you, hehehehehehehe:biggrin:

By the way, in view of what we have today in VH, what would be the chances (remote or not) of our 'favorite' coming back? With changes and respecting that, of course.:cool:

27 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I agree.. they aren't going to invite strangers but somehow if this is gonna work bob needs to be a better friend or this will blow again.. don't usually watch this couple so I'm not familiar with the players. Just an outside opinion. good luck to them..

Believe me, so far you have not lost anything yet.
The roller coaster ride (happy comparison) is about to start now.
Choose the place and go on that. hehehehehe.

:cool:

My guess is that Bob supposed be paired with Sia. The plan was a 4some, not a swap.

I think the swap was impulsive due to alcohol. It is less likely to happen again.

The happy ending for this incident would be we see Bob and Sia more together - hopefully as participants.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I have not seen the timeline before, but I had thought of that.

In one of my previous posts (before the strongest incident) I had already made a comparison of the Sid that Em has in his basics and the Sid (wild) we saw and that Sya had (in two different moments).

Em really deserves its best (for reasons I have already set, here too).

If she can have it together, with her heart (now  yet sincere )from Sid, Bob, even in her greatest effort, will only be for her a plan B.

He usually just gets his dick out without hardly pulling his pants down--then bam bam bam bam till he gets off and its over--This time he had his pants off and besides fucking he took time to try to finger her into a heated state

I would really like to see Sid completely gone as he is just an anchor around Ems neck--and he is never going to change --What guy do you know that will lay around in the same apartment and cry while his girl friend is being fucked by another guy??