Em & Sid

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎28 at 11:35 AM, SPYING 1 said:

I think conditions have been set, sid must know by now, that he has to share Em with other men if this apartment is too succeed 

I'm almost in agreement with you.

He knows that EM enjoys (and needs) other guys as he cannot that girl total satisfaction.  It seems that he had no problems with the fact that Bob was fucking EM while he was fucking Sea.  What made it turn sour was the fact that after that 4 some, Em did more stuff with Bob,  WITHOUT Sid being there.  No one can deny that there is a good connection between Bob and EM.  Today (Thursday)  Sid slept most of the day.  Em and Bob were together most of the day.  They didn't mist an occasion to be (very) close one another.  They didn't touch each other.  I guess they didn't want to be caught again by Sid.  But its obvious that they like each other.  So my bet is next time there is someone there that Sid wants to fuck,  Bob and Em will go at it again BUT in the presence of Sid

27 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I'm almost in agreement with you.

He knows that EM enjoys (and needs) other guys as he cannot that girl total satisfaction.  It seems that he had no problems with the fact that Bob was fucking EM while he was fucking Sea.  What made it turn sour was the fact that after that 4 some, Em did more stuff with Bob,  WITHOUT Sid being there.  No one can deny that there is a good connection between Bob and EM.  Today (Thursday)  Sid slept most of the day.  Em and Bob were together most of the day.  They didn't mist an occasion to be (very) close one another.  They didn't touch each other.  I guess they didn't want to be caught again by Sid.  But its obvious that they like each other.  So my bet is next time there is someone there that Sid wants to fuck,  Bob and Em will go at it again BUT in the presence of Sid

It's also possible that because Em did stuff with Bob after the party, that Sid may decide he doesn't want to participate in any more group sex parties altogether. Not sure Sid would be cool with Em fucking Bob ever again, even with him present, and after all the drama he may not want Em fucking any else ever again.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's also possible that because Em did stuff with Bob after the party, that Sid may decide he doesn't want to participate in any more group sex parties altogether. Not sure Sid would be cool with Em fucking Bob ever again, even with him present, and after all the drama he may not want Em fucking any else ever again.

Well, we all know that Sid doesn't control with whom EM is fucking.  She cheated on him before Bob, did it again after the 4 some.  If EM decides that she wants a guy, she will do it.  

Just now, BenCoudon said:

Well, we all know that Sid doesn't control with whom EM is fucking.  She cheated on him before Bob, did it again after the 4 some.  If EM decides that she wants a guy, she will do it.  

I don't disagree, but it's not as if she's just going to fuck a guy right in front of him just because she wants him. Like you said, we know Sid can't control her when she decides to fuck around, but we also know that she doesn't want to lose Sid, otherwise she would have dumped him a long time ago especially now since she had the chance to get with someone else.

• Like 1

sid has no choice  share em or lose every thing especially em  ,i think someone advised him , he already had  lost her ,and adviced em that bob is more suitable for her

sid will survive if vhtv still need him no other reason  may be he will replace em by sia (bob will fuck her too :biggrin:)

em has been stolen from sid but he did not make  the right moves to keep or restore her