Em & Sid

44 minutes ago, budda said:

hi Pahman,

Do you also think that VHTV tells us lies because even they have not the control of the situation and do not know what to say?

I don't think so. My guess is that Em wanted to take some days off and gave as reason going to see her doctor (maybe that's true) and VH just wrote it on a tweet. I may be wrong of course.

3 hours ago, Just In said:

Also look at the percentage of tweets they get right versus the ones they get wrong. I sometimes wonder if it's Agetha Christie or even JK Rowling writing these tweets.:biggrin:

I think it is a monk in a cell in Tibet who doesn't have access to VHTV!! 

I noticed that this time Em put her bag of makeup in her backpack; something she had not done in the previous "releases".
But did not she have everything in her family's house?
Maybe she wants to go to her doctor with a perfect makeup.

Last Friday at 7 PM Sid left home carrying a baggage.
Em cried but then, as Zoifan said, she talked for a long time on the phone with a man and the voice was not that of Sid. When Lisa arrived, she came back happily and laughed. At 3 am she went out with Lisa and come back home at 5 AM.
On Saturday, Em cleaned her house and looked happy.
Saturday at 10 PM Sid came home. He and Em did not even give a small kiss, nor did they exchange a caress.
Sunday Em was naked in the tub and Sid is, as usual, was indifferent.
In the afternoon, Em gets ready to go out alone (with his backpack) and VHTV tells us that she will stay away until next Tuesday because she has to go to the doctor.
Sid remain in the house.

Is there any of you who has a logical explanation for these events?

58 minutes ago, budda said:

Last Friday at 7 PM Sid left home carrying a baggage.
Em cried but then, as Zoifan said, she talked for a long time on the phone with a man and the voice was not that of Sid. When Lisa arrived, she came back happily and laughed. At 3 am she went out with Lisa and come back home at 5 AM.
On Saturday, Em cleaned her house and looked happy.
Saturday at 10 PM Sid came home. He and Em did not even give a small kiss, nor did they exchange a caress.
Sunday Em was naked in the tub and Sid is, as usual, was indifferent.
In the afternoon, Em gets ready to go out alone (with his backpack) and VHTV tells us that she will stay away until next Tuesday because she has to go to the doctor.
Sid remain in the house.

Is there any of you who has a logical explanation for these events?

I don't know what is going on with Em and Sid but you left out a few things.  I thought Sid came back with Em so they would have kissed where ever they met outside.  Also Em and Sid hugged and kissed when she left.  A few moments later, she returned for something and they kissed again as she left.  

Even when Em had left for a week, just before going out, she gave Sid a quick blowjob, but then, when she came back, nothing changed.
I claimed there was a small gift because she felt guilty.