Em & Sid

1 minute ago, budda said:

VHTV informed me that the doctor told Em that she is not pregnant and that her pussy is in good shape.
So Em wanted to test her pussy immediately with a friend and, as soon as she will be enough satisfied, go back to Sid.

this may take a while....:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budda said:

Nothing! There are also a few other people missing

1 hour ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Late Wednesday and Em is still not back.

I had a feeling this was going to happen.  Em may be gone for good.  :sad:

These guys seen done with this anyway..at this point it's just a free place for Sid to hang out..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, x1000 said:

em will leave the project and sid will stay ,they will change the apartment name to sid&pc  :biggrin:

good one :)

The other name could be "Sid & His Hand"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

good one :)

The other name could be "Sid & His Hand"

O come on his pc gets used way more than his hand.:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

VHTV had announced the return of Em for Tuesday, which did not happen.
Yesterday they had written to me saying that Em would be back in the day, which did not happen.
I do not think any of us expect to see her come back today.
Probably Em, seeing what awaits her at home (Sid spent 3 days in bed with her beloved laptop and cell phone) is making the right choice.
I think she has created her own "parallel life" outside home that somehow satisfies her and allows her to escape from the routine of every day.
What I do not understand is why she does not finally close with Sid and start a "real" life typical of the girls of her age, either in the current home or in elsewhere.
I do not speak only of sex but also of all social activities that are normal for teenagers (invite people to dinner, organize parties, go to the cinema with his boyfriend, etc.).

Continuing in this way Em has the opportunity to have fun when she wants but continues to deceive and to betray Sid and make fun of us who pay to see her at home and not elsewhere.

In this entire story, the behavior of VHTV is incredible.

If it is right that they cannot tell couples what to do or what not to do when they are at home, it is also true that they cannot allow people to disappear from home for longer or shorter periods: if people have chosen to work for VHTV, they must do it inside the house and not outside.

8 minutes ago, budda said:

If it is right that they cannot tell couples what to do or what not to do when they are at home, it is also true that they cannot allow people to disappear from home for longer or shorter periods: if people have chosen to work for VHTV, they must do it inside the house and not outside.

You spend entirely way too much time worrying about Em. WAY too much.

• Like 1