Em & Sid

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Three guys and one girl who's in a relationship. What exactly is the point of drinking anything?

The point is to play around and pretend something might happen. So they can maintain and harvest the mega view they got last month.

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The point is to play around and pretend something might happen. So they can maintain and harvest the mega view they got last month.

Why else would Bob be invited? Certainly would not have been Sid's idea! :dodgy:

31 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Why else would Bob be invited? Certainly would not have been Sid's idea! :dodgy:

Em seems to be keeping her distance from bob on this trip..Seems like he was invited, maybe by EM to try to make amends between them..Doesn't seem like it's going to happen..Even in private Em and Bob are holding a distance..Weird get together..only reason I'm watching..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I have noticed how everyone is watching this apartment if for nothing else, trying to figure out how this soap opera is going to end. Yeah, I am too..:biggrin:

That was the case with another apt 8 months ago but it was finally closed anyway. Which means the views you make by doing nothing will at the end disappear as quickly as a water drop under the sun.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Like I was saying to another guy a while ago, this trip will in some ways answer a lot of questions and hopefully put some things to rest. It's just like when Logan visited after Sid found out. Em ignored him and then was never seen again. I think @Houlii is right in that maybe Bob is there to make some sort of amends. I doubt anything will happen between him and Em during this visit as there hasn't been a single sign of flirtation between them. After this visit it will prove that Em really doesn't have any feelings for Bob, there won't be any more sex between the two of them, and I can go back to not watching this apartment since Sid and Em's relationship is beyond mega boring.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I was saying to another guy a while ago, this trip will in some ways answer a lot of questions and hopefully put some things to rest. It's just like when Logan visited after Sid found out. Em ignored him and then was never seen again. I think @Houlii is right in that maybe Bob is there to make some sort of amends. I doubt anything will happen between him and Em during this visit as there hasn't been a single sign of flirtation between them. After this visit it will prove that Em really doesn't have any feelings for Bob, there won't be any more sex between the two of them, and I can go back to not watching this apartment since Sid and Em's relationship is beyond mega boring.

Agree,