Em & Sid

Re: Complain about participant(s) and their behaviour [#013273]

Posta in arrivo

x

Support of VH.TV

07:09 (10 ore fa)

-- reply above this line -- Dear XXXX, Good day, Thank you for your email an...

Support of VH.TV

07:10 (10 ore fa)

Traduci messaggio

Disattiva per: inglese

Dear XXXX,

Good day,

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Em went to visit her family. She should come back very soon.

Kind regards,
Voyeur House TV.

This is the email I received this morning from VHTV where they say that Em went to visit her family.  

First of all I wonder why they have not warned us of this long absence as they usually do with the other participants (see recently Mira & Henry).
I believe that VHTV (unable to verify) only repeated what Em told them and note they did not said she will be back in 4 hours or 1 day or 3 days!
Both you and other members of the Forum told me that only demonstrable facts count and that the rest are only assumptions.
But a nice thing about this site is also trying to interpret what is happening in the various houses and make assumptions, provided that the latter 
are based on logical reasoning.
So, if I (or you) go to visit family and this lives in my own city, I do not need to stay out for 3 days leaving my partner alone.  
I can simply go in the morning and come back in the evening. 
If instead the family lives outside the city, it is reasonable to stay out 3 days but a normal woman (even a man) 
would bring at least a change of external and intimate linen and personal items (toothbrush, deodorant, hair brush, all makeup, perfume, etc).
Em came out with a small handbag in which I did not see to put anything. 

She gave the impression of going out for a few hours and instead we will not see her since 3 days.

In my view, she thought she was returning the same evening, but then later on something convinced her not to do it.

Please do not be pissed off if I have written yet on this subject but I am trying to understand the plot of this movie and see later if I was right or wrong.
I would very much like to know your opinion about what I wrote and if you think that my hypotheses are the ones closest to reality.

@budda did you read anything I said? It seems that you sent a ticket to learn the whereabouts of a tenent outside of the apt. Did you expect that they would tell you? I'll fill you in on something else that is very important for you to understand. VH barely follows anything that happens on their site. All they really do is set up the infastructure for the site and pay the managers according to the payout plan. In the case of Em and Sid, that means Anna and Alex. Since Anna and Alex are not here and there is no way for you to contact them, you're pretty much hopeless to find out what Em is doing outside of the apt. I suppose you could go all out stalker and try to pin her down through some form of social media, but that's kind of creepy and scary.

Again! You only get to see what the tenants want you to see through the VH cams, nothing more, nothing less. You are more then welcome to express your theories here, but that's about it. Helps if you use facts though. Good luck.

46 minutes ago, budda said:

But did not my reasoning convince you?

Well, I for one appreciate the effort, but if she doesn't want us to know what she does off cam, I kind of have to accept that and just let it go unless there is some solid evidence, it's just speculation. I could just as easily speculate that she is out looking for a job so that she can get the hell out of here. Yes, even in the middle of the night looking for a job. There's all kinds of jobs ya know.

• Like 1

Or she may just want time away with her family to get her head straight and make some decisions. As regards not taking anything with her, my daughter moved out 12 months ago but she still has her room here and I know she did not take all her clothes, just most of them!

• Like 1

I remember that small apartment where Arthur and Carole were sleeping on the couch.

The other couple that were using the bedroom (forgot their names) left without notice.  After a few days, VH said they were on vacation.  Well, they never came back. Obviously, VH didn't know or didn't want to tell where they were (or if they were evicted).

When they had  4 or 5 apartments on the site, keeping track of the whereabouts of the tenants was probably possible

But now, with over 20 apartments, and especially since most apartments have managers, they don't know and not sure they want to know.

As someone said, we are paying for what is broadcast  on VH, not where the participants are coming from, what they do off camera or where they will go after the project

• Like 1

Rest assured that no one at VH is watching any of it. Every time I ever reported an incident to them they asked me to send them a video or the timeline link. They only create the infrastructure, sell the tickets, and payout the money to the managers per the contract. It’s a very simple business model. They are not very involved with what actually happens on the site or here on CC.