Em & Sid

I think that they have discussed it, and they want to be kicked out of VHTV, and put an end to their nightmare. Sid is very immature, and the sweetheart that is Em deserves so much better. Why in the hell she settles for him I have no idea. Such a beautiful young lady should not be wasting her time with such friggen loser like Sid. She needs to find a real man to satisfy her every dream and fantasy, one who shows her the respect she deserves, and not one who completely ignores her, what the hell is that matter with that guy ? :huh:

• Like 3

This little bitch always somehow manages to do something with Bob without us or Sid being able to see it (just so much light in the hall that the night-vision in the kitchen does not start). This is something you only do when you want to touch or kiss  someone. Only for talking, she could've let the light on. Em did this two times ... The first time she was almost caught by Sid, but she left the kitchen in time. After that, this beast is completely innocent. She would have fucked with Bob if there was an invisible chance. I ask myself when she walks through the connecting door of the bathroom into the toilet, where Bob is already waiting.

Em never entered the toilet where Bob was already in.
She came in when Sid was crying.
Em has "skipped" all night around Bob and followed him as soon as he was out of the LR, far from Sid.
She didn't hesitate to join him in the dark kitchen and, as you say, she didn't turn on the light because she hoped to do some "stolen sex".

Question: the house is paid by Em & Sid and so they decide who can and who cannot enter.
Sid knows that Em has already fucked with Bob and that he wants to fuck her again. Why did he invite him to the house?
He does not want to fuck Em but does not want her to have sex with other guys. But what does he really want Sid ???