Em & Sid

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And maybe he is angry Em did Anal with Bob but not with him...

The guest was after that asshole all night, and it didn't matter which girl. He is an ass lover for sure. He was fixated on that magical spot with his mouth, tongue, and fingers all night.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

he had a threesome with her & Em at Lisa's apartment. Right? If I'm incorrect I apologize . I will attempt to find it now...

I was referring to the fact that you said he had been with her without Em being in the house. He hadn't. I already know about the threesome.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Just another case of the little head thinking for the big head, and the little head won as usual :biggrin:

Sid should have understood that having a 3some with 2 women is totally different from introducing a second man into the game!

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes she went totally wild. And she loves it. She was so into it she totally forgot about Sid. 

I think it's time to call that couple that was with Ana and Rock. I forget their names but you know who I'm talking about.

Since we know that Em and Sia are reading this forum, I wanted to let them know, thanks for such an enjoyable evening, it was interesting and fun to watch from a voyeur's perspective, as it was natural and not staged. That is what makes these sites click, and why most of the people who pay the money are here for, So to you and your friend Sia, Awesomely Entertaining.

See the source image

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jarka & Niko? Oh dear that would end the relationship with Em & Sid...

they were great, but I saw them just once, not sure if they visited any of apartments more times

• Like 1