Em & Sid

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Looking now at the timeline and I see, with some surprise that in the end Em and Sya ended up not being the fake we were drawing days before.::)
Neither Sid nor the guest Bob.

So the first step was given or better, resumed and thus it is still possible to have hopes for this place.

I was already worried that Anna's legacy to this place would be misrepresented.:cool:

But there was a drama at the end. Sid was loudly crying and seeking Em's attention at the end.

That worries me that we might not have such great swinging action anytime soon :sad:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

But there was a drama at the end. Sid was loudly crying and seeking Em's attention at the end.

That worries me that we might not have such great swinging action anytime soon :sad:

I think you are probably right about that as Sid is not about to leave Bob and Em alone for one second today or tonight as the case may be.

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think you are probably right about that as Sid is not about to leave Bob and Em alone for one second today or tonight as the case may be.

But Em flirts with Bob when she can sneak an opportunity.

Look at this timeline:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam14?timestamp=1519589696

2018-02-25_21-52-13.thumb.jpg.e52210d2b8f7231c6fa344d7ebf1f734.jpg

47 minutes ago, zoifan said:

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well, if he intends to give a Rock now (without any similar reference, previous) I can only lament for him.

Ana's example, we have too much. For the moment.
If he feels insecure about Em, it is not in this way that he will raise his high esteem and especially the visualization of this place ..

He has to remember where he is, and who was there before him.

Talk to Dean, Drew, Alex, who sure will have good procedural guidelines on this situation (if it's new to him, which I doubt a lot.).

If he wants on the other hand, if he "avenges" what I think without purpose, let him do so in reverse.

Bring another girl in there, who is not Sya and have to see, preferably with Em.

After all, from what I've recovered in the time line, who encouraged everything there was just him at the beginning.

Bob, only did what he was encouraged to do. By Sid.

And to my mind, Em, it tastes good to separate things there. He should learn from her.:cool:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Well, if he intends to give a Rock now (without any similar reference, previous) I can only lament for him.

If he feels insecure about Em, it is not in this way that he will raise his high esteem and especially the visualization of this place ..

Talk to Dean, Drew, Alex, who sure will have good procedural guidelines on this situation (if it's new to him, which I doubt a lot.).

If he wants on the other hand, if he "avenges" what I think without purpose, let him do so in reverse.

Bring another girl in there, who is not Sya and have to see, preferably with Em.

After all, from what I've recovered in the time line, who encouraged everything there was just him at the beginning.

And to my mind, Em, it tastes good to separate things there. He should learn from her.:cool:

Agreed completely. Em becomes a different person when she is lost in the throws of passion, and yes it was all encouraged by Sid.

I have no question that the guest guy wants another chance with Em, to the point where I think he would actively try to fuck her again without Sid present if he got the opportunity. The real question is if Em would go for it or if she would shoot him down, or only allow it to happen if Sid was there for a threesome. From the way it is looking right now, my guess she wants him but not sure if she would go for it without Sid present.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have no question that the guest guy wants another chance with Em, to the point where I think he would actively try to fuck her again without Sid present if he got the opportunity. The real question is if Em would go for it or if she would shoot him down, or only allow it to happen if Sid was there for a threesome. From the way it is looking right now, my guess she wants him but not sure if she would go for it without Sid present.

Honestly, Em leaving Bob or Bob forcing a situation with Em, without Sid present and participating is completely absurd and purposeless.
.:confused:

And Sid is now showing insecurity in relationship to Em (feelings), after what we saw as he did well (very well) in Sya, it's even more absurd.
:cry:

Ladies and Gentlemen

After reviewing the timeline of the last 24 hours, I am pleased and proud to inform you that a star is born in VHTV.

Although he already had sex 3 times over the last few days, Mr SID initiated a 4some  activity, fucked 2 women  the same night and was still able to get hard to show his girl that he was a better fucker than his buddy.  In addition, he paid a 2 hours visit to the bath tub and washed his underwear,

Based on the above, I declare him "THE" stud of VH for Sunday February 24 ::):cool::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, BenCoudon said:

Ladies and Gentlemen

After reviewing the timeline of the last 24 hours, I am pleased and proud to inform you that a star is born in VHTV.

Although he already had sex 3 times over the last few days, Mr SID initiated a 4some  activity, fucked 2 women  the same night and was still able to get hard to show his girl that he was a better fucker than his buddy.  In addition, he paid a 2 hours visit to the bath tub and washed his underwear,

Based on the above, I declare him "THE" stud of VH for Sunday February 24 ::):cool::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha comment of the day here :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The difference between this situation and Anna/Rock is that Sid does not use violence. Instead Sid cries. He cried loud and he gets all the attention he wants plus comfort from Em.