Em & Sid

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Sid thought this was a bang and done party. Didn't count on the attraction of Em to this buddy and vice versa. He might be more intelligent but this was a bad call. Wonder how long the buddy is there for. 

they did it like  a game  with the effect of alcohol 

em refuse to do any thing in the begining

all started with girl on girl action

till the girls specially  em turned on

the guys joined them

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! No, missed all that! Wow! I'm shocked. Guess they need the money bad. That kid on the couch provided false records. No way is that guy 18. 

False records? Look closely at cam of approxiation. He appears to be much older than he tries to appear.

One thing, however, I am observing, and this not only can and should serve as a lesson or warning to Sid for future references of changes. And even when Bob is gone.

In is taking Bob's attention and this is making her more comfortable. Bob in turn is having dialogues with her, listening to her
Giving him attention and not only as Sid does, looking at his laptop glued to the navel and hadphone in the ear. Or with a fixed eye on the TV.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please don't get this topic hijacked too for a pointless discussion if they are over 18 ::). Sid, Em and Sia are around her for months and now a discussion if they are over 18? Come on guys. And Bob looks older than Sid.

Really people are discussion if they are over 18!?Of course they all are,VH would be that careless to have minors as residents,some residents/guests could look very young but have no doubts they are adults.

31 minutes ago, thedbear said:

False records? Look closely at cam of approxiation. He appears to be much older than he tries to appear.

One thing, however, I am observing, and this not only can and should serve as a lesson or warning to Sid for future references of changes. And even when Bob is gone.

In is taking Bob's attention and this is making her more comfortable. Bob in turn is having dialogues with her, listening to her
Giving him attention and not only as Sid does, looking at his laptop glued to the navel and hadphone in the ear. Or with a fixed eye on the TV.

exactly. em wants sex & bob is more inclined to give it to her. sid had better start to realize this. he's done better lately but he still has a long way to go. and the crying didn't help his cause!:cry:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly. em wants sex & bob is more inclined to give it to her. sid had better start to realize this. he's done better lately but he still has a long way to go. and the crying didn't help his cause!:cry:

Like I said, pulling back now is the dumbest idea he can have. And fatal.

Then the dilemma follows. Of those two (as this has to be well aligned for the next step). As it was with Lexy and Pete.

Or he makes the opposite sense of what Drew did, in bringing only men to Bree,

In other words, bring only women who, from what I have seen, would not be a problem for Em, who feels "hot" in this way, too (see the image I rescued).

Or work your male choices better and compensate them with "will" and "enthusiasm" that we've seen him be able to have.

The most comic of all is that it would be Em who should be "crying" there, not him.
Sya had the second time, a much more "wild" Sid than he is with Em and his basics (daily) ???.

Again, remember in what "sacred" soil they are stepping on and sleeping now. . Even the sofa they are now has residual "spiritual" energy, hehehehehe:biggrin:

Seriously now,:cool:
Talking to Alex, Dean or Drew himself (which is a safer reference to the situation) would be smart and prodiutive now, after the "unfortunate" messed-up passage we saw in the room between them ..:my: