Em & Sid

And after what seems like an eternity of screaming and crying, all three are seemingly at peace with each other for now. Good for them, not so good for us. I'm assuming any chance between Em and Bob is probably officially out the window; any chance of a threesome or any kind of group sex or swapping is out the window. Not sure what the future holds for these three.

bandicam_2018-02-28_04-54-28-042.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And after what seems like an eternity of screaming and crying, all three are seemingly at peace with each other for now. Good for them, not so good for us. I'm assuming any chance between Em and Bob is probably officially out the window; any chance of a threesome or any kind of group sex or swapping is out the window. Not sure what the future holds for these three.

bandicam_2018-02-28_04-54-28-042.jpg

But a very interesting situation to follow for sure now...

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But a very interesting situation to follow for sure now...

Yes, interesting for now. But let's not forget that before all of this Sid and Em weren't exactly the most exciting people to watch. Kind of a catch 22 situation. The stand alone couple is not fun to watch at all. The second they attempted to have parties and try something new, that's when they became interesting but that's also when shit hit the fan for them. But yes it will definitely be interesting to see how they handle this and what will happen to this couple in the future.

• Like 1

I think the party would have went well if the usual on off switch with these encounters would have worked. If they can get participants that are there just for the fun evening and then disperse, I think they would be fine. I think the girl they had there that night had the perfect attitude..she got up and went home. no attachments..Thats how they all seem to make it work..

14 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I think the party would have went well if the usual on off switch with these encounters would have worked. If they can get participants that are there just for the fun evening and then disperse, I think they would be fine. I think the girl they had there that night had the perfect attitude..she got up and went home. no attachments..Thats how they all seem to make it work..

Sid and Em are not going to be the type to just find "participants" to come in, have sex with and just leave. The girl that you are referring to is a friend of theirs who has visited them multiple times. The guy who is there now is a friend of theirs and not some random guy. They are only going to invite friends or people they know well personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sid and Em are not going to be the type to just find "participants" to come in, have sex with and just leave. The girl that you are referring to is a friend of theirs who has visited them multiple times. The guy who is there now is a friend of theirs and not some random guy. They are only going to invite friends or people they know well personally.

They also need to work out some rules between them, soft swop, same room, etc.....

9 hours ago, zoifan said:

My guess is that Bob is being a participant.

He is here to stay, and that was the plan. 

Well !
If it were not the attitude (still inexplicable of Sid), this would not only work as it would also open or better would open, doors to this project ..

Reinforcing with Sya, which we saw once again, not being a "fake" figure along with Em.

The range of motivation would even bring more young figures (over 21 of course) to amusements in this project.:cool:

I do not think Em is ready for Dean and Sid can handle Candy.
But it would pay well to see it .. heheheheheh.::)

Sya and Bob would be the guest bridges in that.Grand, James, Lisa and Chloe would already be a better option to break chains on both projects:dodgy:

Since here, these chains have already been broken.
In a gross and massive way. But they were.

What we saw however, making a very effective comparison of something well worked out, would be NIna to bring Serena to the project and be jealous (and insecure) of sharing shet with Alan.
Or prevent Serena from relating to him without her presence.:shy: