Darcie & Stifler

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Darcie makes me laugh when being fucked she only wants what she likes for how long she wants it then she just hops off and wants another position lol

Poor bloke don't know whether he is coming or going most of the time lol

Everything seems so frantic.

I thought he controlled her pretty well, she certainly seemed to enjoy it rough.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Darcie makes me laugh when being fucked she only wants what she likes for how long she wants it then she just hops off and wants another position lol

I rather have a lively dynamic girl like Darcie is than a a girl sitting around all day doing nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes I get the same opinion watching them. I didn't watch this last session in the LR but this is how the session in the bedroom went down as well as her time with the other guy at Henry and Mira's place.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I rather have a lively dynamic girl like Darcie is than a a girl sitting around all day doing nothing. 

Depends how dynamic you want them lol I think on a scale of 1 to 10 Darcie would rate 11 lol

Wears me out watching her lol

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Her nickname is "duracell bunny"

lol i like that, she's like those mechanical bunny's you see on table tops it reaches the edge and then make a quick turn and heads the other way lol.

7 hours ago, medeoxxx said:

I would very much like to be Rick! I really like this guy! And you - not Betty?

hahaha yes yes... i don't know but... something say me that you are Rick... in any case :

1. Rick need to do something with Darcy (how do you write her name) she need it... :biggrin: 

2. Betty is beautiful and she's an angel and i hope she can have sex with Stifler 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

hahaha yes yes... i don't know but... something say me that you are Rick... in any case :

1. Rick need to do something with Darcy (how do you write her name) she need it... :biggrin: 

2. Betty is beautiful and she's an angel and i hope she can have sex with Stifler 

everything is possible, but Medeoxxx often write on the forum while Rik is running around Betty with his cam 

• Like 1