You'll be crying for me
You'll be crying for me
You'll be crying for me
You'll be crying for me
You'll be crying for me
In the end you'll find your own way home..:heart::heart:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's big one my sweet girlfriend. Life is what it is and sadly we are worlds apart. Please hold my hand if you don't mind. 😊

oh my dear ,always i grab to your hand and hold on your heart ,not at any time i thinking to take my hand off of yours in all  this road we will be together...always.💋.:heart::heart:

• Like 1

@Amy3,your heart is too real for me, i believe on him,always i did ,and still be ! so isn't not all thing is no real!!every moment was like a story of love,each word and line and letter it's like an novel but isn't delusion ,and that what is i decided to see it,though from beyond on all of that,let me guess my dear hope you remembering this music,at the in it,i said your words has arrived to me even if that words which don't say it, my heart has  can read it as you can read of my heart ,that's what i believe on it ,and it's so real for me my darling.. :heart::heart: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Feeeeeelllll the energy, the life, the warmth of something better to come by sheer will of force. The words mean nothing or do they? 

oh yeah, the dead (people) can dance only onto the dead (hearts)!,but your heart is alive as mine and you can still dance by your heart like the birds which as always are sing with me! for you, and like the butterfly who is flying always within your heart,is did i say before who is be those butterfly?!!  those butterfly is am !! yes is me and my destiny is in your heart,and this isn't a poll to you to stay on here or not! ::)you always remains in my heart if make the sun shining from your heart always..my angel :heart::heart:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

711757014_1226654.gif

Have a beautiful day ooopel! I’ll put my color vison on while I sleep. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

have a good night and sweet dreams my dear Amy, my angel always  guard you either you awake or asleep.💋.:heart::heart:

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Speaking my language there apricot! Love this song...♥️

" We Never Change" I wanna live life, and never be cruel, I wanna live life, and be good to you. I wanna fly, And never come down, And live my life, And have friends around. We never change, do we? No, no. We never learn, do we? So I wanna live in a wooden house, I wanna live life, and always be true, I wanna live life, and be good to you, I wanna fly, And never come down, And I live my life, And have friends around. We never change, do we? No, no. We never learn, do we? So I wanna live in a wooden house, Where making more friends would be easy. Oh and I don't have a soul to save, Yes, and I sin every single day, We never change, do we? We never learn, do we? So, I wanna live in a wooden house, Where making more friends would be easy. I wanna live where the sun comes out. 

I feel so lucky to have grown up listening to these songs.