Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

According to our friend groomy his name is Malysch...

I remember reading that. What I meant was we should change his name
to, Photobomb, because he's in so many pics and photobomb means:

the act of purposely putting oneself into the view of a photograph, often in
order to play a practical joke on the photographer or the subjects

• Like 1

This appartement really went from one of my favorites straight to the ones I only occasionally check out. No more action or even interaction with their friends Hannah & Hector. The main purpose now seems to be that Otto gets something stuffed up his ass. I don't blame him for that but that is totally not my cup of tea and so I rarely watch here now...

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This appartement really went from one of my favorites straight to the ones I only occasionally check out. No more action or even interaction with their friends Hannah & Hector. The main purpose now seems to be that Otto gets something stuffed up his ass. I don't blame him for that but that is totally not my cup of tea and so I rarely watch here now...

You echoed what I had in mind.

They are very open to all actions, no limit. They tried hard, but it seems that they suffer from lack of ability to come up with creative or smart ideas.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

You echoed what I had in mind.

They are very open to all actions, no limit. They tried hard, but it seems that they suffer from lack of ability to come up with creative or smart ideas.

Well I wont mind when they do stuff with Hannah & Hector. But both do not like the Ottos ass thing 🤪

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I wont mind when they do stuff with Hannah & Hector. But both do not like the Ottos ass thing 🤪

Follow up to my comment "they suffer from lack of ability to come up with creative or smart/good ideas"

It seems that Otto think pegging his ass the sexiest thing for everyone. 

• Like 2

Just now, zoifan said:

Follow up to my comment "they suffer from lack of ability to come up with creative or smart/good ideas"

It seems that Otto think pegging his ass the sexiest thing for everyone. 

Uh not for me. But thats JMO...