Lola & Otto Part #1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yes and I could hear lots of shouting, mainly Lola but I did not see any physical violence, also tried checking it on the timeline (which was pretty bad, skipping) and still didn't see anything.

It´s all well at the end , " She is still alive , no worries .

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, turkey said:

And that justified your words that nothing happen .😒

I don't know if anything happened, I only said I could not see anything happening that could be construed as violence. I saw Jabbath said he would send a ticket so VH will investigate and take whatever action is necessary. 

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

I don't know if anything happened, I only said I could not see anything happening that could be construed as violence. I saw Jabbath said he would send a ticket so VH will investigate and take whatever action is necessary. 

I looked too. I saw nothing really bad. But with a link on timeline I could look more specific.

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I looked too. I saw nothing really bad. But with a link on timeline I could look more specific.

for some reason he had her pinned down. it looked like play as they had been laughing & kissing. then she started yelling to let her up & he didn't. maybe he thought she was kidding. then she started screaming & the do nothing friend tried to tell him to let her up but he wouldn't. finally he let her up & she screamed at him & whacked him with sweatpants i think. a couple of minutes later she started wailing away at him but he never hit her.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

for some reason he had her pinned down. it looked like play as they had been laughing & kissing. then she started yelling to let her up & he didn't. maybe he thought she was kidding. then she started screaming & the do nothing friend tried to tell him to let her up but he wouldn't. finally he let her up & she screamed at him & whacked him with sweatpants i think. a couple of minutes later she started wailing away at him but he never hit her.

That's what I saw too

• Like 1

That was really weird was\n't it? He wouldn't let her up and she could barely move, that might freak some people out, she was sobbing. Otto was drunk off his ass, his eyes we're barely open. Really unusual for these 2, as usual in 99% of these things, alcohol was heavily involved.

mad house. lola and friend try to communicate with bixby or siri  for over one hour. they are asking something russian to bixby or siri . bixby or siri  does not understand  them. they get angry. 😁

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, oturuyor ve iç mekan