Lola & Otto Part #1

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

RLC still has the best cameras and lighting, VH really has a way to go to catch up in that regard (even if RLC don't really have must to show, what they do show is a much higher quality imagewise)

No doubts about that,Rlc have better quality cams,less tec problems and better looking houses(in general),in all those regards there is still a long way to go and improve,but the quality takes time,will be interesting to see how it's VH in an couple years(if hopeful it's alive),it was one year of big grow,but of course to reach Rlc in some regards it's hard,but i seen pics of first times of Rlc and was a lot worst than it's now,even in cam quality,house looks etc.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He seems to have the same issue that is russian colleague worker... 

Russian guys have big problem with alcohol. It's the only thing that bothers me. Maybe because I don't drink too much.

Just now, ze81 said:

No doubts about that,Rlc have better quality cams,less tec problems and better looking houses(in general),in all those regards there is still a long way to go and improve,but the quality takes time,will be interesting to see how it's VH in an couple years(if hopeful it's alive),it was one year of big grow,but of course to reach Rlc in some regards it's hard,but i seen pics of first times of Rlc and was a lot worst than it's now,even in cam quality,house looks etc.

Never saw these. Can you tell me where you see them?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I found it googling for pics etc of old residents or googling Rlc first days or sow thing like that,honestly didn't looked as "premium" looking as it's now,so makes sense VH to be still improving.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Go Back in the RLC archives on CC and you see the pics, he is right it was terrible :biggrin: but it was cool because it was new and exciting for all the voyeur's in the world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Go Back in the RLC archives on CC and you see the pics, he is right it was terrible :biggrin: but it was cool because it was new and exciting for all the voyeur's in the world.

Thanks I did not know pics are still there after the DMCA strike from RLC. They were the very first voyeur site right?