Lola & Otto Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

bold: didn't know that... so contact is enough??? 

Well.. but i guess they still have eyes... if we could see easily that from here.. 

>> so contact is enough???

HPV is transmitted through contact between genitals. But intense touching between genitals with hand can transmit too. Women are more in danger. 

In many countries, they teach these in detail in high school, students won't pass grades if they don't study it well.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Must be money desperation. But it does not worth it. They risk their health. They risk their association with VH. They pissed off all of their fans and viewers.  What were they thinking?

All they have to do is to arrange a few shows a week and the VH money come. I mean Lola would get mega view$$$ she simply fucked the guy last night. 

Lola is lovely, nice and adorable. I feel bad for her.

Lola seems like such a sweet girl, I'll never look at her the same anymore unfortunately

That's not HPV on the idiots balls. Those are like little noncancerous tumors that grow but they aren't associated with any type of sexually transmitted disease. Not pretty but nothing to worry about. RLC's Maya's new BF has the same thing going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whatare3 said:

That's not HPV on the idiots balls. Those are like little noncancerous tumors that grow but they aren't associated with any type of sexually transmitted disease. Not pretty but nothing to worry about. RLC's Maya's new BF has the same thing going on.

Thanks for clarifying so at least no danger going out from these ugly things...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody made a ticket for the payment controversery? Well it seems no really to be a controversery.. Pretty clear what happened...

Does a ticket for something that trivial really need to be made? To play devil's advocate, even if the guy paid for sex, who gives a fuck?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody made a ticket for the payment controversery? Well it seems no really to be a controversery.. Pretty clear what happened...

This time i didn't do it.. The answer will be the same that happened on the first time when the same happen.. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Does a ticket for something that trivial really need to be made? To play devil's advocate, even if the guy paid for sex, who gives a fuck?

Couldn't agree more !!

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope our friend @groomy can say a few words later on what happened and if they will get fined...

I hope he does not !! 

• Like 1