Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

To those who think I complain to much, I can praise too... I've never seen a more genuine, real and lovely girl than Beatrice :heart: I liked Regina very much, I loved Leona, but Beatrice is simply the best :heart:

Thank her for a great ass orgasm just now, and it is far from just that, but I thank her very much for just being herself, for picking her nose, for peeing in the shower, for not being stuck up, but just trying to find herself, and enjoying herself. I love that!!!

BEATRICE!!!! <3

I'm in her fan club !!!:heart::heart::blush:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

To those who think I complain to much, I can praise too... I've never seen a more genuine, real and lovely girl than Beatrice :heart: I liked Regina very much, I loved Leona, but Beatrice is simply the best :heart:

Thank her for a great ass orgasm just now, and it is far from just that, but I thank her very much for just being herself, for picking her nose, for peeing in the shower, for not being stuck up, but just trying to find herself, and enjoying herself. I love that!!!

Ed, we will ask all the girls to pick their noses---just for you :dodgy:  (you know I'm kidding)